• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla NFL Dynasty Draft

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I think that we all need to realize that we all veiw it differently. we need to have a playoff but 3 judges choose. we should not have a say in the voting at all. I feel the opinions are tooo different to be fair.

I don't think all our views are different, I think only GK's views are different, he selected players that are either still active or just recently retired of course he wants weight to be a determining factor because we all drafted in the spirit of which this was intended, to draft the best team of players from 1990 - present he did not.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think all our views are different, I think only GK's views are different, he selected players that are either still active or just recently retired of course he wants weight to be a determining factor because we all drafted in the spirit of which this was intended, to draft the best team of players from 1990 - present he did not.

I agree 100%. Honestly when I drafted I looked at stats for every year the player played I have no clue about height wieght age shoe size or social security number. I chose based on how they played when they played.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we all have different views on our players and how we drafted. This easy draft that went so well got difficult quick deciding on the winner. I say just draw a name out of the hat and that's the winner. Seriously there are 6 teams that are amazing and 2 that are good teams.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. Honestly when I drafted I looked at stats for every year the player played I have no clue about height wieght age shoe size or social security number. I chose based on how they played when they played.

Which is how it should have been done and how it was done by 7 of us.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all have different views on our players and how we drafted. This easy draft that went so well got difficult quick deciding on the winner. I say just draw a name out of the hat and that's the winner. Seriously there are 6 teams that are amazing and 2 that are good teams.

Hey, my team is a little better than just good, i'd say very good thank you!

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about this. A compromise of sorts. We just say what we think about each team including our own. no winner like you stated there are great teams. so we say we we think about each one then every owner will know how they did.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos how many players names do you need for my list for tomorrow? I have a softball tournament from 7-4ish. We don't get started till 10 normally. Technically its a weekend and there is no clock times so I wont be skipped but I would hate to make impatient people like myself wait more then 30 seconds for my selection.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weight should not be used as a determining factor on who's better, skill level however should be, I believe we all know that most offensive lineman in 1990 didn't weigh 330 pounds, if we were going to vote strictly on that why didn't we just do a modern day draft?

Voting should be done on the skills of a player not if he's 20 pounds lighter than somebody else's starting tackle. Just because your left tackle weighs 320 and mine weighs 270 doesn't mean it will be easier for him to block a 260 pound defensive end.

This was a suggestion and I asked very pointed questions about it for the draft.

It's whatever you want, that's fine but I did ask the questions of what do you mean by their prime and you said their best season. And you also said they would be playing a game tomorrow which means today's rules.

That's why I asked these questions so I knew the strategy I wanted to employ.

If we want to pretend like a guy that is 270 can block a guy that is 260 equally to a guy that his 315...we can do that. I just need to know the rules so I can vote fairly and accordingly.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos how many players names do you need for my list for tomorrow? I have a softball tournament from 7-4ish. We don't get started till 10 normally. Technically its a weekend and there is no clock times so I wont be skipped but I would hate to make impatient people like myself wait more then 30 seconds for my selection.

tomorrow I will make as many picks as I can but then I will leave a list to finish it out.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we only have 5 rounds left a list of 20-30 if possible should get it done, no need to include a QB on the list, you get Heath Shuler.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we only have 5 rounds left a list of 20-30 if possible should get it done, no need to include a QB on the list, you get Heath Shuler.

Ha ha ha. So there is no confusion my last pick in the draft will be QB ...........................

Steve Young

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a suggestion and I asked very pointed questions about it for the draft.

It's whatever you want, that's fine but I did ask the questions of what do you mean by their prime and you said their best season. And you also said they would be playing a game tomorrow which means today's rules.

That's why I asked these questions so I knew the strategy I wanted to employ.

If we want to pretend like a guy that is 270 can block a guy that is 260 equally to a guy that his 315...we can do that. I just need to know the rules so I can vote fairly and accordingly.

Yes, easy enough to understand right?

Did we actually say they would be playing tomorrow? I thought we just said a team that would win the Super Bowl, maybe i'm wrong on that one.

Yep and that's why we said draft the best players, not the fattest.

You always a dick?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha. So there is no confusion my last pick in the draft will be QB ...........................

Steve Young

HAHAHA, well, there's one vote against!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to make it personal.

I did the same thing. Every player on my team has been viewed as the best in the league at some point in time.

It's not personal, how many people here have agreed with you even once? Or came to your defense by saying something like hey Nos GK has a point there? NOT ONE! How many people have sided with my opinion? EVERYONE WHO SAID ANYTHING. It's not personal, you are simply a fool. Nothing personal.

No, they haven't. Wait I take that back by you they might have been... So okay you got me there.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tomorrow I will make as many picks as I can but then I will leave a list to finish it out.

No problem brother, i'm sure we will all be thinking about you in the days to come... Can't wait to get your draft started...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, easy enough to understand right?

Did we actually say they would be playing tomorrow? I thought we just said a team that would win the Super Bowl, maybe i'm wrong on that one.

Yep and that's why we said draft the best players, not the fattest.

You always a dick?

Yes we did say tomorrow.

Weight doesn't mean the fattest. There is a reason not a single linemen in the NFL weighs under 290 these days and the average size is closer to 316.

Do you always make it personal?