• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports SportsHoopla Titans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our league drafts tonight - I will create a smack thread for us before the season starts and ask Trojanfan to sticky it for us before the season starts. I'm trying to fill a second league first so I can have one for both teams though, If anyone wants to join the second team - I have four spots left - same site on cbs and the draft for it is next week on Sunday night - send me a pm and I will give you the password

@Heatles84
@CodeBreaker
@Shanemanj13
@MDX
@redseat
@Mecca
@True Lakers Fan
@BigKen
@thunderc

Not on Sports SportsHoopla

John
C Rock
Friend of C Rock

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Ill be around for the draft and I'm having trouble ranking my players.

I'm on my kindle that doesn't support flash....

Sucks ass if so get Bosh or Simmons!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our league drafts tonight - I will create a smack thread for us before the season starts and ask Trojanfan to sticky it for us before the season starts. I'm trying to fill a second league first so I can have one for both teams though, If anyone wants to join the second team - I have four spots left - same site on cbs and the draft for it is next week on Sunday night - send me a pm and I will give you the password

@Heatles84
@CodeBreaker
@Shanemanj13
@MDX
@redseat
@Mecca
@True Lakers Fan
@BigKen
@thunderc

Not on Sports SportsHoopla

John
C Rock
Friend of C Rock

You know what?

My second league just decided to take a season off. The commish sent invites later than normal And a few of our regulars declined.

I am in for this league if you still need more people.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Ill be around for the draft and I'm having trouble ranking my players.

I'm on my kindle that doesn't support flash....

Sucks ass if so get Bosh or Simmons!
If you can - Just rank the ones like Bosh out - or go to the library -

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what?

My second league just decided to take a season off. The commish sent invites later than normal And a few of our regulars declined.

I am in for this league if you still need more people.
@tlance - Just sent you the information Bro - so come on in

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure. Deal.

It reminds of something that happened 30 years ago when I was young man - The neighbor was rather confrontational, but I was nice about it, and we politely went our separate ways. One of my employees suggested I fight the dude and I said no - I was at the place to earn a living - not fight. Turns out the guy was a black belt in Karate and I would have got the shit beat of me:lol:. I was in landscaping at the time and eventually he hired me to do some work for him and for the many years I worked next door to him - we go along well. It pays to be friends, but sometimes you have to start it out by being the mature one. There is an old saying - you will catch flies with honey - not vinegar. Just saying. I'm leaving your group alone and not bothering you guys. Please do the same

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of stalking women now you've moved on to dudes, in this case @Heatles84?

Rate my posts bullshit all you want Todd, you're creepy as fuck and need to get checked out

I have ol' boy on ignore. I had to check what he wrote and I'm not surprised.

Dude just comes off as creepy like his mom would lock him up in a basement for weeks on end as punishment.

And lol at him calling me a coward, I'm just not stupid to let anyone know my identity and give some creeper like him my true identity.

But yeah, good luck to him as TLF doesn't have my full name.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ol' boy on ignore. I had to check what he wrote and I'm not surprised.

Dude just comes off as creepy like his mom would lock him up in a basement for weeks on end as punishment.

And lol at him calling me a coward, I'm just not stupid to let anyone know my identity and give some creeper like him my true identity.

But yeah, good luck to him as TLF doesn't have my full name.

Kids needs help. He's just an aggressive little boy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids needs help. He's just an aggressive little boy

Clearly compensating for something. Not my problem. Dude better get his rocks off on somebody else.

I'm no internet tough guy either, I don't go around threatening to fuck someone up on an internet forum. I'm just a creative asshole, that's it.

But semantics.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to run errands last night so I had auto-draft on. Yeah my team's going to be interesting, I did not think I'd end up with KD. Last year I ended up with Steph so not that bad.