• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spirited (2022)

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Reynolds and Ferrell a lot, so I kinda wanted to see this movie. But just found out it's another remake of A Christmas Carol. I'm so sick of a Christmas Carol, it's a tired old story and it's been done to death already. Plus it doesn't even hit the way it used to, when literally every owner/businessman takes advantage of their workforce and doesn't give a shit while living in their mansions. Even Ebenezer Scrooge would be appalled by the Waltons of Walmart. Not that it really has anything to do with this movie, it's just a cheap script to let Will Ferrell do Will Ferrell things and Ryan Reynolds do Ryan Reynolds things, but it's still the whole point/plot.

Anybody actually watched it? Is the cheap inanity of Ferrell and snide one liners by Reynolds worth watching the whole movie?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Reynolds and Ferrell a lot, so I kinda wanted to see this movie. But just found out it's another remake of A Christmas Carol. I'm so sick of a Christmas Carol, it's a tired old story and it's been done to death already. Plus it doesn't even hit the way it used to, when literally every owner/businessman takes advantage of their workforce and doesn't give a shit while living in their mansions. Even Ebenezer Scrooge would be appalled by the Waltons of Walmart. Not that it really has anything to do with this movie, it's just a cheap script to let Will Ferrell do Will Ferrell things and Ryan Reynolds do Ryan Reynolds things, but it's still the whole point/plot.

Anybody actually watched it? Is the cheap inanity of Ferrell and snide one liners by Reynolds worth watching the whole movie?
It's more of a parody of a Christmas Carol