• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spencer wAre and others

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thiughts on him this week?
Got 120 scrimmage yards last week. Had some tds vultured but was banged up

Josh adams - touches but zero receiving threat

Gus adams- touches but no touchdowns in three straight. Dixon and Tymo getting passing work.

Chris ivory assuming mccoy is out

Jackson is a must if gordon n ekeler don’t go

McGuire if crow is out

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same . Unless gordon sits then Jackson is a must

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same . Unless gordon sits then Jackson is a must

Don’t think he is a must. Not over the other 2.

McGuire might be on the jets(and maybe my bias is talking) but that offense is centered on running. And will run even if losing. SD MIGHT be playing from behind, and Jackson isn’t a great receiver. To me, he seems like a volume back. Don’t want to trust a volume back in a high scoring shootout.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t think he is a must. Not over the other 2.

McGuire might be on the jets(and maybe my bias is talking) but that offense is centered on running. And will run even if losing. SD MIGHT be playing from behind, and Jackson isn’t a great receiver. To me, he seems like a volume back. Don’t want to trust a volume back in a high scoring shootout.
I agree but he’s all they got. In a better offense. And has caught some balls. It’s not
Mcgcuire has a good matchup

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you looking for random thoughts about them, or like a ranking from top to bottom? I don't have many thoughts, other than outside of Adams and Jackson (assuming the other two are out) are the only ones I'd feel confident in playing.

Adams
Jackson
Ware
Ivory
Gus
McGuire

Is how I'd rank em

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you looking for random thoughts about them, or like a ranking from top to bottom? I don't have many thoughts, other than outside of Adams and Jackson (assuming the other two are out) are the only ones I'd feel confident in playing.

Adams
Jackson
Ware
Ivory
Gus
McGuire

Is how I'd rank em
Lol all the above, thoughts, rankings etc. Jackson , McGuire, ivory I have to see who took who on waivers for tommorow it’s faab and I’m broke. Adams is killing me with no pas catching as I’m ppr

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the ww thread?

I have bids on Cam newton (some dumbass dropped him), Matt Breida, and Dante Pettis while dropping Doug Baldwin (finally, now watch him go off), Gus (I'm hopping off the bus. Dixon looks like he's going to be driving that backfield) and Courtland Sutton (not sure I should give up on my boy this quick, but I can't find anyone else to dump unless Conner comes back and I drop Samuels. I also feel like I have to act quick, since Pettis may go in this first waiver period.) Am I crazy?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the ww thread?

I have bids on Cam newton (some dumbass dropped him), Matt Breida, and Dante Pettis while dropping Doug Baldwin (finally, now watch him go off), Gus (I'm hopping off the bus. Dixon looks like he's going to be driving that backfield) and Courtland Sutton (not sure I should give up on my boy this quick, but I can't find anyone else to dump unless Conner comes back and I drop Samuels. I also feel like I have to act quick, since Pettis may go in this first waiver period.) Am I crazy?
Ha it can be the we thread!

Pettis is still a shot imho it’s kittle then kittle then kittle then Godwin or garçon then the rb/Pettis. I wouldn’t bank on Dixon for a playoff spot

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol all the above, thoughts, rankings etc. Jackson , McGuire, ivory I have to see who took who on waivers for tommorow it’s faab and I’m broke. Adams is killing me with no pas catching as I’m ppr

This is also playoff ff. Do you really want a player with no upside??

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thing about Jackson, he plays Thursday night. Not sure if I want a question mark talent like him playing on Thursday for the AWAY team.

And if you start ware and Jackson. Do you really want 2 Thursday night backs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thing about Jackson, he plays Thursday night. Not sure if I want a question mark talent like him playing on Thursday for the AWAY team.
With my wrs I may like him more than Gus or Adams assuming ekeler and gordon out I’m hurting

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha it can be the we thread!

Pettis is still a shot imho it’s kittle then kittle then kittle then Godwin or garçon then the rb/Pettis. I wouldn’t bank on Dixon for a playoff spot
Garcon got IR'ed, didn't he? Still though, Pettis is an after thought in that offense..one with a big ceiling, but an afterthought no less

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcon got IR'ed, didn't he? Still though, Pettis is an after thought in that offense..one with a big ceiling, but an afterthought no less
Did he? You may be right but I agree with u. If your willing to gamble. He’s a great gamble

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ivory and Jackson over Ware and Gus... If Ekeler, Gordon and Shady are out.

Samuel and Jordy seem like obvious moves over Baldy and Sutton.

And, can't say I like Davis this week...but assume waivers has no alternatives worthy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ivory and Jackson over Ware and Gus... If Ekeler, Gordon and Shady are out.

Samuel and Jordy seem like obvious moves over Baldy and Sutton.

And, can't say I like Davis this week...but assume waivers has no alternatives worthy.
Waivers is tough that’s why I was thinking the rbs