• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spencer wAre and others

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck. Need them to figure it out. If he sits Jackson is a top 15 RB imo. I got a bunch of RB’s stacked up on my bench waiting to see who’s going to play this week. Just dropped my only non-starting WR (Ellington) for McGuire.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach Anthony Lynn told Steve Wyche of NFL Network he's "not optimistic" Melvin Gordon (knee) and Austin Ekeler (neck/concussion) will be available for the contest. I'd roll with Jackson since Gordon is a long shot as is Ware

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach Anthony Lynn told Steve Wyche of NFL Network he's "not optimistic" Melvin Gordon (knee) and Austin Ekeler (neck/concussion) will be available for the contest. I'd roll with Jackson since Gordon is a long shot as is Ware
well crap, i still cant get jackson, im liking that mcguire is looking like the guy this week, but

what to do with damien williams

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck. Need them to figure it out. If he sits Jackson is a top 15 RB imo. I got a bunch of RB’s stacked up on my bench waiting to see who’s going to play this week. Just dropped my only non-starting WR (Ellington) for McGuire.
I'm in the same boat. I have a bunch of question marks at my skill positions (outside of QB).

Should I look to grab Damien Williams? Pretty sure that I saw that Ware will not play. Would be dropping Josh Adams, Dante Pettis (who I just picked up) or maybe Justin Jackson (although, if I do the move during this ww period, I would have to make that decision now because someone might just on Williams tonight).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the same boat. I have a bunch of question marks at my skill positions (outside of QB).

Should I look to grab Damien Williams? Pretty sure that I saw that Ware will not play. Would be dropping Josh Adams, Dante Pettis (who I just picked up) or maybe Justin Jackson (although, if I do the move during this ww period, I would have to make that decision now because someone might just on Williams tonight).
Gordon now is not supposed to play, ekeler is out, and I’m asking whether to play Williams too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon is a game time decision.
right, i udnno theres so many varying repots.............i jsut wanna know if williams is gonna be bellcow, i rea a few saying three waytime shar

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, i udnno theres so many varying repots.............i jsut wanna know if williams is gonna be bellcow, i rea a few saying three waytime shar

Williams should be the bell cow if Ware is out. Who else is there? Charcandrick West? He wasn't on a roster until a couple of weeks ago. The other guys are practice squad guys.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y
Williams should be the bell cow if Ware is out. Who else is there? Charcandrick West? He wasn't on a roster until a couple of weeks ago. The other guys are practice squad guys.
yarh and rookie darrel willimas, ive read they could take a good chunk of his work

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t have good options!
Well, at least you aint alone. Rotoworld has Gus as the RB start of the week! Lol. Wtf?;?!? Dude has been steadily losing playing time, Harbaugh flat used his presser to praise Dixon, I REALLY don't see what people see in this guy, I mean he's Alf..and not even a young version of Alf, he's Alf, as of today.