• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont get me started on this stupid argument......the fans spend money on the team and allow the owners to pay contracts

parking,food/beverages,merchandise....without all that money that comes from the fans supporting the team how much do you think the owners would spend out of their own pockets.....so like i said "WE"

:D......thats all i will say

anyways heading out for a few drinks :yo:

It's not worth it. He's just looking to instigate. Maybe one day he'll have a reason to take pride in his mariners.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well since nobody here is arguing the Sox are the best team and all the talk has been about the schedule and cupcakes....to which Scal said to you 'So fucking what?"

That's what I'm saying, the schedule talk is BS.That's been the discussion, no one has claimed the Sox are the best team. It's not going to get much harder despite your thinking it will. What they've done so far isn't much different than what usually happens as others have already pointed out...ie: Yanks were barely above .500 vs 'good' teams last year....They , like most winning teams, win most of the games they 'should' vs lesser opponents...It's freaking baseball man... That's how it works....That's we all agree on, you keep harping on the 'cupcake schedule' thing...alone...

lol...so now you're pretending that you, chappee, and rock haven't been claiming the sox are the best team in baseball? hokay

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...so now you're pretending that you, chappee, and rock haven't been claiming the sox are the best team in baseball? hokay

Rock and Chappee weren't in the discussion we were having. Neither has been here in days. I've never once said the Sox were the best team although not sure why that would be outrageous given they did have the best record, still tied for best I believe.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock and Chappee weren't in the discussion we were having. Neither has been here in days. I've never once said the Sox were the best team although not sure why that would be outrageous given they did have the best record, still tied for best I believe.

lol...they were in the discussion...just exclude whomever ruins your argument...and its outrageous because they aren't the best team...not even close...kinda reinforced that fact this weekend

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont get me started on this stupid argument......the fans spend money on the team and allow the owners to pay contracts

parking,food/beverages,merchandise....without all that money that comes from the fans supporting the team how much do you think the owners would spend out of their own pockets.....so like i said "WE"

:D......thats all i will say

anyways heading out for a few drinks :yo:

Okay, that logic makes sense.

"Last year I spent $3500 at Walmart. We try to make people happy at Walmart with our low prices." ~ bone3421

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

20-11 is the best record in baseball, currently shared with the Rangers and Cardinals. Who is pretending, besides you?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall post on weekends too. Cool beans

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not worth it. He's just looking to instigate. QUOTE]

Two weeks ago, our thread did not exist on your website. Now you are in our thread, so it appears to me that you are looking for an excuse to instigate an instigation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Last year I spent $3500 at Walmart. We try to make people happy at Walmart with our low prices." ~ bone3421

lulz at the "we" nitpicking shit. What's next, going to start grading everyone's posts for grammar, spelling, and sentence structure?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks ago, our thread did not exist on your website. Now you are in our thread, so it appears to me that you are looking for an excuse to instigate an instigation.

:lame:

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz at the "we" nitpicking shit. What's next, going to start grading everyone's posts for grammar, spelling, and sentence structure?

No such word as "lulz", and incorrect use of comma after the word "spelling."

C- :yahoo:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them Blue Jays:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Still got faith. And whats even funnier is nobody is running away with the division while the jays are horrible. Whats gonna happen when they arent playing like shit.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by Morrow today. But your team still sucks. They are a dysfunctional mess.

A mess yes. As soon as we start scoring runs like we did today we should be alright. Morow showed what he is capable of today. If we can get that guy 80% of the time they will be just fine

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20-11 is the best record in baseball, currently shared with the Rangers and Cardinals. Who is pretending, besides you?

Best record after the first month = best team in baseball? Weren't you just agreeing that they played a cupcake schedule?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well since i dont shop at wal-mart.....i dont claim them

we at target and costco are way better than you losers at wal-mart :D

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually scal agrees with me...you argue with me and then revert to "I don't really care, I'm just enjoying this"...then you argue...then revert to "it doesn't matter...best record in baseball"....lather rinse repeat...get new material

Scal said it was silly....I said it was silly....Everyone but you said it was silly....you keep harping on it....

he agreed that the red sox aren't "the best team in baseball" despite their record...which was the point of me bringing up the cupcake schedule in the first place...he agreed...you're twisting it

Yeah well since nobody here is arguing the Sox are the best team and all the talk has been about the schedule and cupcakes....to which Scal said to you 'So fucking what?"

That's what I'm saying, the schedule talk is BS.That's been the discussion, no one has claimed the Sox are the best team. It's not going to get much harder despite your thinking it will. What they've done so far isn't much different than what usually happens as others have already pointed out...ie: Yanks were barely above .500 vs 'good' teams last year....They , like most winning teams, win most of the games they 'should' vs lesser opponents...It's freaking baseball man... That's how it works....That's we all agree on, you keep harping on the 'cupcake schedule' thing...alone...

:lol:

Thought Tigers coming into the season were the best team in the AL. This first month just simply hasn't changed my opinion. Despite crapping the bed against some crap teams and the bullpen situation..

if you actually want to talk about a cupcake schedule. It would be Texas though :lol: Bostons Schedule has been actually pretty Balanced.. 5 series vs "good teams" (Texas, Oakland, NYY, Bal, KC) 5 series vs meh to bad teams (Tampa, Cleveland, Houston, Toronto, Toronto)

Most good teams beat up on the weaker teams. That's how Baseball rolls.. Though i'm not sure how one can justify the Red Sox being better than Texas right now after getting swept....

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Thought Tigers coming into the season were the best team in the AL. This first month just simply hasn't changed my opinion. Despite crapping the bed against some crap teams and the bullpen situation..

if you actually want to talk about a cupcake schedule. It would be Texas though :lol: Bostons Schedule has been actually pretty Balanced.. 5 series vs "good teams" (Texas, Oakland, NYY, Bal, KC) 5 series vs meh to bad teams (Tampa, Cleveland, Houston, Toronto, Toronto)

Most good teams beat up on the weaker teams. That's how Baseball rolls.. Though i'm not sure how one can justify the Red Sox being better than Texas right now after getting swept....

and they've been beat up by those "good teams"

6-9 against them