• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they're not playing the cupcakes, the red sox aren't such a good team

6-7 against teams with a better than .500 record

Lol at that. When its this early in the season, the reason the records are below 500 is because they have lost to teams like the sox. Had they won those games, it'd be those teams above, and the sox below. Sorry little guy but that didn't happen.

And 6-7 ain't even bad. Don't act like its 3-10. Boston haters are super jelly of the city of champions

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Lester continues his trend of sucking balls against the rangers.

Lol pretty sure he's 3-3 with a 4.57 era ainst Texas. Bad, yes. Sucking balls? Well I guess I'd like to know your definition of placing your tongue on a man's genitals and carressing said testies with your toungue. You must be an expert. In that case, the entire sports world has been sucking Boston's balls for well over a decade now. You must love that salty, macho raunch in your mouth you sick, twisted, gay Texan.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol pretty sure he's 3-3 with a 4.57 era ainst Texas. Bad, yes. Sucking balls? Well I guess I'd like to know your definition of placing your tongue on a man's genitals and carressing said testies with your toungue. You must be an expert. In that case, the entire sports world has been sucking Boston's balls for well over a decade now. You must love that salty, macho raunch in your mouth you sick, twisted, gay Texan.

A) I'm an Oklahoman you faggot.

B) w/l record means jack shit.

C) I meant John lackey. My bad.

D) Way to prove yourself to be an immature small man by making this personal. Typical Boston fan... Absolutely zero class.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at that. When its this early in the season, the reason the records are below 500 is because they have lost to teams like the sox. Had they won those games, it'd be those teams above, and the sox below. Sorry little guy but that didn't happen.

And 6-7 ain't even bad. Don't act like its 3-10. Boston haters are super jelly of the city of champions

So the rays are only under .500 because they lost 3 games to the red sox?

Toronto and Houston don't suck? They only have poor records because of the red sox?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rays have played exactly one series against a team with a below .500 record

Red sox: 4

red sox fans are morons

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont talk after losses

They'll lie and say they do, but they don't.

Yeah because we usually hang out here on Friday nights...

Sox always struggle in Texas. Texas had the big edge in pitching. Down and I both advised Gen to bet Texas. I guess we're smart enough to know out of 162 you're gonna lose some....You guys act like it's football 1 game makes/breaks the season. Why you're all nut jobs lol

they lost a fucking game their season ain't over

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
red sox

14-1 vs teams .500 records or worse

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because we usually hang out here on Friday nights...

Sox always struggle in Texas. Texas had the big edge in pitching. Down and I both advised Gen to bet Texas. I guess we're smart enough to know out of 162 you're gonna lose some....You guys act like it's football 1 game makes/breaks the season. Why you're all nut jobs lol

they lost a fucking game their season ain't over

Weird that you guys act like you won the world series when your team "wins a fucking game"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty awesome for a team picked to finish last.:yahoo:

is 6-7 pretty awesome against teams better than .500?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird that you guys act like you won the world series when your team "wins a fucking game"

if you had a sense of humour you'd know my last 2 threads were meant to be humorous.

again I seem to be one of the few that realizes there are 162 games. Sure it's great to have winning team again but I'm aware it's May 4th....looong way to go. Even your miserable ass would be happy after being the laughingstock of MLB for the last 18 months.

I've also seen plenty of posts from Yankees fans doing what you're trying to claim I'm doing....One of yours actually started a thread(on the old place) after 'smoking the Indians' lol. So what's 'funny' is YOU thinking your fanbase is any diff than mine.....Gardner>>>>Car Go!

lmao

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who picked them to finish last?

cbs didnt

oh CBS is the authority now?:laugh3: We all know that cite was a joke except for the boards, which in reality were also a joke and fantasy....which they even fucked that up also....

I couldn't tell you where CBS ranked them because I never wasted my time reading what "CBS" had to say about sports. Not sure who picked them where but most had them 4th or 5th...I guess I hyper bowled a little but you get my point.

still snowing there? Can you go outside yet?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the sox didnt get demolished 9-1 by the Astros :lol:

Yanks got shut out last night too, at home

The whole div save for TB lost last night so no ground lost. Dirt's 'Yanks 1st place on Monday' prediction not looking good.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is 6-7 pretty awesome against teams better than .500?

I know 'fun with numbers' too

But I also know really you have to take the head to heads out of it to get the true opp record. Cleveland is exactly .500 so your little number magic wouldn't count them. But! They would be 13-10 if the Sox didn't SWEEP them. TB would be 1 gm over .500 if the Sox didn't SWEEP them. They also took 2 of 3 from your guys in your house and won 2 of 3 vs the A's...2 of the better records in the AL (NYY/ A's)

ridiculous to play the record thing. 10 series mostly(8 counting Texas) against better than avg teams 2 against cupcakes-Tor and Houston...Det is the only other winning AL team the Sox haven't played yet. Not sure who they have to play to impress some of you but they have played all but 1 of the winning teams, plus the whole division and it's only May....

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rays have played exactly one series against a team with a below .500 record

Red sox: 4

red sox fans are morons

So you're saying TB played a harder schedule, they are a little better than maybe their record would indicate?

If so I agree and that makes the Sox SWEEP of them even more impressive.

I know you agree with that, no need to reply.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ all you guys

Red Sox have played 13 games Above 500 teams
16 vs everyone else. So 44% vs Winning teams..

Based on the Remaining schedule. They have 58 games vs winning teams and 75 vs the others. 43% vs Winning teams...

Their schedule hasn't been all that unbalanced (from the looks of the sample size we are given)... But keep having fun with your tea leave samples for w/l records above and below...because that stuff will change dramatically.. Fun stuff to look at...but really meaningless at this point.. Both ways

Last edited by a moderator: