• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lorenzo Cain made a very mature statement in regards to the situation but that is while nothing is happening.

It's over until someone feels like they got wronged by the opposite team and it is back on.

Still think Eaton should have received a suspension for inciting along with Ventura. Ventura was in the wrong and probably will be more often than not but Eaton should share the blame and suspension with him.

FACT - If Eaton doesn't talk first, Ventura never says "fuck you".

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you called me Nancy before on these threads. That always reminds me of the prison joke.
I don't think I have.... But I want to hear the joke now! :suds:

* I now see you posted it right after. This is what I get for being out of the loop all weekend.
And :dhd:

Last edited:

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT - If Eaton doesn't talk first, Ventura never says "fuck you".

True. However, it boiled down to Ventura being mature and saying nothing and simply retiring Eaton. Ventura seems to be temperamental when he pitches considering pas incidents involving him. Management maybe needs to tell Ventura that he is very valuable and needs to remain on the field, thus ignoring stuff like the Eaton incident. Ventura bested Eaton and got him out. Why respond to a frustrated batter than had a bad at bat? Either way, the incident is over.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. However, it boiled down to Ventura being mature and saying nothing and simply retiring Eaton. Ventura seems to be temperamental when he pitches considering pas incidents involving him. Management maybe needs to tell Ventura that he is very valuable and needs to remain on the field, thus ignoring stuff like the Eaton incident. Ventura bested Eaton and got him out. Why respond to a frustrated batter than had a bad at bat? Either way, the incident is over.

And, as much as I hate the White Sox, I see a big difference between jawing from where you're supposed to be and aggressively walking from your position toward your opponent and yelling at them.

Ventura seems like he has a lot of growing up. He's lucky Trout didn't pop his head off like a dandelion.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, as much as I hate the White Sox, I see a big difference between jawing from where you're supposed to be and aggressively walking from your position toward your opponent and yelling at them.

Ventura seems like he has a lot of growing up. He's lucky Trout didn't pop his head off like a dandelion.

I couldn't believe the juevos Ventura had in that Trout incident. Everyone can tell he's talented; he doesn't need to jaw on top of it. Do I think Eaton is an angel? No. However, a batter shouting something after having a crappy at bat is nothing new.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atro got banned rather quickly. He also was outed reporting comments, which is a big no-no here.

Atro also got demolished (CBS' description) this past week in the DLFL. Not going to lie, it was very satisfying. Now, if I can beat Redfoot this week, that will be the culmination of fantasy baseball satisfaction. If I do beat Redfoot, I hope it is only by a point or two.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atro also got demolished (CBS' description) this past week in the DLFL. Not going to lie, it was very satisfying. Now, if I can beat Redfoot this week, that will be the culmination of fantasy baseball satisfaction. If I do beat Redfoot, I hope it is only by a point or two.
My guys have been pacing themselves. They are ready to explode this week.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT - If Ventura wasn't such a hot-headed, thin-skinned half wit, he throws Eaton out and walks back to the mound.

Thats probably true

Also, if Eaton didnt have short man syndrome, maybe he just ignores it too.

Ventura can't respond, but Eaton can?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably true

They both had a fit of immaturity, that's for sure. My opinion is that Eaton spoke out of frustration and Ventura took it personally. I guess they should all be more mature considering they're adults playing a game for a living! Ventura is probably being punished this time around for the Sox incident and other incidents he's been involved in this year, but that's just my guess.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both had a fit of immaturity, that's for sure. My opinion is that Eaton spoke out of frustration and Ventura took it personally. I guess they should all be more mature considering they're adults playing a game for a living! Ventura is probably being punished this time around for the Sox incident and other incidents he's been involved in this year, but that's just my guess.

Thats probably true.

What I learned that it's better to act like Smarja and try to attack other players than it is to say "fuck you"

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably true.

What I learned that it's better to act like Smarja and try to attack other players than it is to say "fuck you"

I think Samardija, or however that name is spelled, fancies himself a pirate with his hairdo. Can't hold it against him, he is from Indiana. Do you know that they don't even recognize daylight savings time in parts of that state?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Samardija, or however that name is spelled, fancies himself a pirate with his hairdo. Can't hold it against him, he is from Indiana. Do you know that they don't even recognize daylight savings time in parts of that state?

Yeah, wife and her family are from there

I hate going there.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Samardzija

I just prefer Smarja

I always forget if the Z or J come first. but if I remember that he is a ND and probably drinks Zima, it helps ,e remember Zija

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samardzija

I just prefer Smarja

I always forget if the Z or J come first. but if I remember that he is a ND and probably drinks Zima, it helps ,e remember Zija

He does have the perfect haircut for the White Sox though. I'm hoping there will be a Smarja hat day where you get a Sox hat with some fake hair coming out the back.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably true

To me, the difference is that while Eaton was bitching, he was doing it from the batters box and/or the base path. Ventura strolled toward Eaton, and yelled.

I assume you're going to say he was fielding the ball which took him towards Eaton. That's true, but he took it well further than he needed to.

Had Ventura mouthed Fuck You without the aggressive dramatics, I wouldn't have much to say about it.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atro got banned rather quickly. He also was outed reporting comments, which is a big no-no here.

SUrely he could sneak back in somehow???
He's a bit prickly at times, but generally funny as hell.