• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned that it's better to act like Smarja and try to attack other players than it is to say "fuck you"

This is a good exercise.

I learned that all the teams the Royals have fought with this year and MLB's commissioner's office are all out to get the Royals because the Royals upset them in the playoffs last year, or have players that were on other teams that were upset by the Royals in last year's playoffs, or watched games in which the Royals upset teams in the playoffs last year.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atro got banned rather quickly. He also was outed reporting comments, which is a big no-no here.

What do you mean "reporting comments?" Like, if he didn't like what someone was saying he'd report it as offensive? If so, that's fucking cra-cra. I never would have guessed he'd pull that shit.

I could be wrong, but I think I also heard he went a little off the rails after he was banned.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atro also got demolished (CBS' description) this past week in the DLFL. Not going to lie, it was very satisfying. Now, if I can beat Redfoot this week, that will be the culmination of fantasy baseball satisfaction. If I do beat Redfoot, I hope it is only by a point or two.

I have to say, I am very pleased for you that you were able to pull of that big win last week, but don't let that success coerce you into delusions of grandeur.

My team's locked and loaded for bear and particularly pissed off from suffering a loss to Estar Guars last week. I am going to beat you this week like a droopy-eyed, one-armed Thai shemale with a hairlip.

My team is going to fuck you so hard that whatever obsolete and creepy ass Germanic god you warship is going to physically manifest itself to apply salve on your frayed balloon knot.

100047.jpg

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean "reporting comments?" Like, if he didn't like what someone was saying he'd report it as offensive? If so, that's fucking cra-cra. I never would have guessed he'd pull that shit.

I could be wrong, but I think I also heard he went a little off the rails after he was banned.
Yes, he got outed for reporting offensive comments. I think he reported something Dole said.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good exercise.

I learned that all the teams the Royals have fought with this year and MLB's commissioner's office are all out to get the Royals because the Royals upset them in the playoffs last year, or have players that were on other teams that were upset by the Royals in last year's playoffs, or watched games in which the Royals upset teams in the playoffs last year.
c1aed374079200f551731c74de14c4f58e829ca10e5f4fe2c29e18034aeee8da.jpg

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this from Lee Judge and thought you guys might get a laugh from it to.

Cain was still being physically restrained by Dale Sveum and then third-base coach Mike Jirschele also got involved. Cain wanted a piece of Samardjiza and Sveum and Jirschle were trying to prevent that from happening. Cain pointed at someone off screen, but he was being held back and pulled away. Suddenly Samardjiza came charging into the picture. Clearly, none of his teammates were holding him back, and that’s one of the reasons this thing kept going.

Sveum swung Cain out of Samardjiza’s way, like a matador pulling the cape back at the last second. Samardjiza then bowled into Mike Jirschele. Jirsch and Samardjiza (who looks like a cut-rate Musketeer) fell to the ground. And that’s when Edinson Volquez did something amazing:

He threw the single-worst punch I’ve ever seen in my life.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, I am very pleased for you that you were able to pull of that big win last week, but don't let that success coerce you into delusions of grandeur.

My team's locked and loaded for bear and particularly pissed off from suffering a loss to Estar Guars last week. I am going to beat you this week like a droopy-eyed, one-armed Thai shemale with a hairlip.

My team is going to fuck you so hard that whatever obsolete and creepy ass Germanic god you warship is going to physically manifest itself to apply salve on your frayed balloon knot.

100047.jpg

Odin will not be pleased you blasphemed him.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this from Lee Judge and thought you guys might get a laugh from it to.

Cain was still being physically restrained by Dale Sveum and then third-base coach Mike Jirschele also got involved. Cain wanted a piece of Samardjiza and Sveum and Jirschle were trying to prevent that from happening. Cain pointed at someone off screen, but he was being held back and pulled away. Suddenly Samardjiza came charging into the picture. Clearly, none of his teammates were holding him back, and that’s one of the reasons this thing kept going.

Sveum swung Cain out of Samardjiza’s way, like a matador pulling the cape back at the last second. Samardjiza then bowled into Mike Jirschele. Jirsch and Samardjiza (who looks like a cut-rate Musketeer) fell to the ground. And that’s when Edinson Volquez did something amazing:

Was it as bad as Pat Corrales' attempted kick to Dave Stewart, which led to a crushing punch to his jaw?
There is a great photo of this moment, with Pat all splayed out from the "kick" and Stewart clocking him, but I can't find it online.
Stewart called Corrales a "woman" for trying to use his foot on him, but Dave had a long history of mistaking men for women...including hookers.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100047.jpg
This is my favorite thing I've read today. :pound::clap:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it as bad as Pat Corrales' attempted kick to Dave Stewart, which led to a crushing punch to his jaw?
There is a great photo of this moment, with Pat all splayed out from the "kick" and Stewart clocking him, but I can't find it online.
Stewart called Corrales a "woman" for trying to use his foot on him, but Dave had a long history of mistaking men for women...including hookers.
His attempted punch was so bad it nearly looked like this.
Boxer-Punch-Himself-in-Head.gif

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Cain start his suspension?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Cain start his suspension?
I'd imagine he will stall as long as possible. Seems kind of weird given that Dyson is actually an excellent defender in CF, himself. Not like the universe ends for the Royals if Cain doesn't start for two days in a row. He must not think he did anything wrong if he is serious about the appeal.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saying "fuck you" is much worse than what Smarja did

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saying "fuck you" is much worse than what Smarja did

Seriously. As the Indians were getting their asses kicked tonight, I realized something. I'm out of town next Monday through Sunday, and my posting will be virtually nil. In the likely event that I lose our avatar bet, I suggest that you wait until the 11th to change my avatar so that you get your dollar's worth, but I'll leave that up to you.

I pay my debts.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. As the Indians were getting their asses kicked tonight, I realized something. I'm out of town next Monday through Sunday, and my posting will be virtually nil. In the likely event that I lose our avatar bet, I suggest that you wait until the 11th to change my avatar so that you get your dollar's worth, but I'll leave that up to you.

I pay my debts.

You could still win it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that video of the mom beating the shit out of her son, after sees him looting on TV.

It's pretty awesome

Yeah, that is funny. I think I saw police in the background just watching her whoop him.

I will say though, while watching it I was a little concerned that he was going to hit her back. At least he's got respect for his moms.