• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Southern Conference

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has been historically good the past two seasons for a low major

three top 100 teams for a league like the SoCon is pretty impressive

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has been historically good the past two seasons for a low major

three top 100 teams for a league like the SoCon is pretty impressive

Last year was awesome with Wofford, ETSU, UNCG and Furman. It's taking a little step back with Wofford not being as good, but it's still a good mid major league. I do think ETSU is probably the only team with a realistic at large possibility should they lose in the conference tournament.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was awesome with Wofford, ETSU, UNCG and Furman. It's taking a little step back with Wofford not being as good, but it's still a good mid major league. I do think ETSU is probably the only team with a realistic at large possibility should they lose in the conference tournament.

interested where Wes Miller is going to end up, because you have to figure this will be his last year at the G

three straight top 100 seasons at a school in the southern conference is impressive. they're #68 on kenpom right now, nearly 40 spots ahead of their ACC neighbor to the west.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interested where Wes Miller is going to end up, because you have to figure this will be his last year at the G

three straight top 100 seasons at a school in the southern conference is impressive. they're #68 on kenpom right now, nearly 40 spots ahead of their ACC neighbor to the west.

Yeah I wonder if a P5/Big East school would take a look at him or if he'll have to take a smaller step up to a school in the A-10/AAC or similar. I wonder if a school like George Mason became available if he'd look at that? Honestly I don't see any AAC job opening unless a school like Tulsa or SMU does a major nose dive to end the year. GMU seems like the most realistic opportunity to open given that Paulsen is in year 5 and will not have come close to making the tournament.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wonder if a P5/Big East school would take a look at him or if he'll have to take a smaller step up to a school in the A-10/AAC or similar. I wonder if a school like George Mason became available if he'd look at that? Honestly I don't see any AAC job opening unless a school like Tulsa or SMU does a major nose dive to end the year. GMU seems like the most realistic opportunity to open given that Paulsen is in year 5 and will not have come close to making the tournament.

McKillop retires from Davidson and big baller Wes takes over

it should be noted that VT just hires a coach from the Southern Conference, Mike Young.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKillop retires from Davidson and big baller Wes takes over

it should be noted that VT just hires a coach from the Southern Conference, Mike Young.

Didn't think about McKillop retiring but I guess he has to at some point. That would make a lot of sense on both fronts.

And yeah VT did just hire Young, but VT is probably the worst job in the ACC IMO. Maybe BC. Hell maybe he'll end up at BC if they fire Christian.