• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sounds like things should be looking up for the Bears

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very happy with the moves Bears made so far. They were aggressive in the draft, but at the same stacked up picks. Filled many holes. Drafted football players, not athletic freaks who have no idea what to do on the field. Later picks will contribute immediately on special teams, and might be really good Special Teamers as they develop. Very nice. I hope Floyd bulks up a bit this year without overdoing it, and they have White coming back.

They have a very good coaching staff, they will be in the hunt for the NFC North.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But according to some on the Bears' board, coupled with what I am assuming is copious amounts of alcohol, "Pace is the worst GM we've ever had." :L:L:L :burt:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great read. so much truth. Its like they need to take away every possible excuse there might be for losing other than the non elite QB.

Go to free agency and get some defenders that will get the ball back after a three and out.

Draft an absolute speedster that will meet the quarterback in 2.2 seconds, force mistakes.

Get the linebackers and safeties that know how to hit and knock people and balls out.

Its finally a make or break season for the quarterback.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great read. so much truth. Its like they need to take away every possible excuse there might be for losing other than the non elite QB.

Go to free agency and get some defenders that will get the ball back after a three and out.

Draft an absolute speedster that will meet the quarterback in 2.2 seconds, force mistakes.

Get the linebackers and safeties that know how to hit and knock people and balls out.

You forgot, "All while I incessantly complain about all of the above."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But according to some on the Bears' board, coupled with what I am assuming is copious amounts of alcohol, "Pace is the worst GM we've ever had." :L:L:L :burt:
No alcohol involved. I am not sold on Pace either way. Not good not bad. You can have my kool aid.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No alcohol involved. I am not sold on Pace either way. Not good not bad. You can have my kool aid.

So you said, after Slauson was released...and I quote..."Pace has got to go. He is the worst GM we've ever had."

And I'm the one drinking the koolaid? Riiiight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you said, after Slauson was released...and I quote..."Pace has got to go. He is the worst GM we've ever had."

And I'm the one drinking the koolaid? Riiiight.
Ya sometimes I get ahead of myself. That is on me. Still I am far from sold on Pace and releasing a good vet is part of why I am not sold on him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Losing breeds contempt. Winning cures all.

I apologize for being salty....AI brings out the worst in me.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? No it isn't. People have said this every other year about cutler.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Losing breeds contempt. Winning cures all.

I apologize for being salty....AI brings out the worst in me.
It's all good. I overreact and post before I should sometimes. Were all human.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Rosenbloom has been on the "I hate Jay Cutler" train for quite some time. This is just another article of similar ramblings. Last year he, and his brethren, didn't have much ammo for the hatred. This is a piece written in a manner in which if you believe his view point...you will see the merits of the idea: Jay sucks so we have to do this, this, and this...in order to "protect against bad Jay"
OR
You could see this as simply building a good football team.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you thought it was genius...

What a FUCKING shocker.

Lol

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Rosenbloom has been on the "I hate Jay Cutler" train for quite some time. This is just another article of similar ramblings. Last year he, and his brethren, didn't have much ammo for the hatred. This is a piece written in a manner in which if you believe his view point...you will see the merits of the idea: Jay sucks so we have to do this, this, and this...in order to "protect against bad Jay"
OR
You could see this as simply building a good football team.

Yep, yep!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi LambeauLegs,

Yeah, things are looking up for the Bears but it looks good for GB and Minny as well. I think it will be a two team race this year in the North, but I do believe the Bears will be competitive as well.

I am so ready for some football!

I think GB has piqued. IMO they are on the downturn, and the gap has already begun to narrow.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi LambeauLegs,

Yeah, things are looking up for the Bears but it looks good for GB and Minny as well. I think it will be a two team race this year in the North, but I do believe the Bears will be competitive as well.

I am so ready for some football!

Hey hey ne70.......The Cubbies Blue has a team for the ages.

So I'm not ready for some football quite yet.......:hope:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey ne70.......The Cubbies Blue has a team for the ages.

So I'm not ready for some football quite yet.......:hope:

Hell yes the Cubs are destroying the NL. Don't forget about the Sox... I mean, damn! I really enjoyed the baseball season so far.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GB has piqued. IMO they are on the downturn, and the gap has already begun to narrow.

I agree BD, but I think the Packers have one more season before this Bears team starts to play some serious ball. I definitely think the Bears will turn heads this year... Hell, they could easily win 10 games barring injuries.