• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry guys but...

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bucks are really this bad then we're getting demolished on Sunday. I have a feeling the Bucks are a very very bad team. Like the 1-15 Lions bad. Or last years Jacksonville bad. We barely beat them. I know Fisher teams often play down or up to their opponents but lets hope last week the Bucks were a much better team then they are tonight. :L

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey crazy thing is they are a good QB and a wes welker type WR away from being legit. Lovie will build that defense. Bank on that.

Jameis stays in FL next year?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
56-14...wow.
I guess the 2 point beating the Rams put on them took the life right out of the Bucs...:pound:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have Glennon, who they insist is their QB of the future. They never should've taken the team away from him to hand over to a career backup. McCown is a mirage of the Trestman system.

That said, their defense was awful tonight. Rams' game did take a few defensive starters out of the mix tonight, but they clearly weren't ready for the Falcons, even without Roddy tonight. Thursday night games are tough to prepare for with such a short week.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah that was a very stupid move by the FO, why bring in a washed up career backup to mentor Glennon who already proved he can play in the nfl with his close to 60% completion percentage and 19/9 TD/INT ratio. Yeah lets mentor the kid who has already earned his stripes, very stupid on their part.

If they would have done their home work they would have realized that Glennon had already sat behind Russell Wilson at QB university NCSU! :whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have Glennon, who they insist is their QB of the future. They never should've taken the team away from him to hand over to a career backup. McCown is a mirage of the Trestman system.

That said, their defense was awful tonight. Rams' game did take a few defensive starters out of the mix tonight, but they clearly weren't ready for the Falcons, even without Roddy tonight. Thursday night games are tough to prepare for with such a short week.
Always tougher for the road team too!!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its very hard to beat matty ice in atl, and tampa had a hard time just hanging on to the ball. i don't think ive gorilla glue would have helped them.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its very hard to beat matty ice in atl, and tampa had a hard time just hanging on to the ball. i don't think ive gorilla glue would have helped them.

Yeah that Matty Ice is so hot. Since next week is another away game, perhaps he'll toss 4 more INTs?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey crazy thing is they are a good QB and a wes welker type WR away from being legit. Lovie will build that defense. Bank on that.

If Lovie is smart he wouldn't use another pick on a QB. He has two capable QB's in TB, he just needs to learn how to run an offense. Even when he was in Chicago they sucked on Offense and they pretty much had the same players they have now. It's no secrete that 70% of an offense succeeding is coaching not the players. Yes I know players help but picking those players to fit in your "system" is key. Personally I don't really care what TB does but I would much rather get my hands on Jameis. :D

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, he is hard to beat in Atlanta but TB didn't even give them a game. It looked like a pro team against a college team. Reminded me of the 2009 Rams! lol.
People are saying that last weeks game deflated Tampa's team because of the heat and short week. But this would even enforce my opinion that the Rams will be in the same boat as TB vs. Dallas. I hope I'm wrong but I just have a really bad feeling about this game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have Glennon, who they insist is their QB of the future. They
never should've taken the team away from him to hand over to a career backup.
McCown is a mirage of the Trestman system.

Some of you just aren't very smart or don't know how to look up stats IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PLAYERS AT THE SAME POSITION... 1st off Glennon is not Tampa's QB of the future. They drafted all offense last year and no defense, while somehow Glennon got beat out in camp. Tampa will draft a QB if they get a top 5 pick. 2nd - I hate stats and i'm not going to EVER say a player is good because of stats but... Josh McCown did have the 3rd highest overall QB rating last year. Only Nick Foles and Peyton Manning had a better QB rating, so yeah McCown had a better rating than Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, etc. He had 13 TD's and 1 INT in relief of Cutler. Not bad for a "career back up".

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/year/2013

Maybe it was a better O-line in Chicago? Because his weapons in Tampa are about as good as Chicago.

Atlanta simply got out quick on offense and Tampa got down quick. Atlanta's offense is really good when it's clicking.

But if you look at some of the throws McCown had last night, they were pretty much money.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Jacob is right, Lovie's offense has always sucked. But for some reason, I look at his offensive lines - which have been really bad. I'm not too sure about Tampa's O-line.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's good because wouldn't want to have Jameis learn new stores to get his crabs at.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does your QB eat at Texas? I bet he's a vegan.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you just aren't very smart or don't know how to look up stats IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PLAYERS AT THE SAME POSITION... 1st off Glennon is not Tampa's QB of the future. They drafted all offense last year and no defense, while somehow Glennon got beat out in camp. Tampa will draft a QB if they get a top 5 pick. 2nd - I hate stats and i'm not going to EVER say a player is good because of stats but... Josh McCown did have the 3rd highest overall QB rating last year. Only Nick Foles and Peyton Manning had a better QB rating, so yeah McCown had a better rating than Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, etc. He had 13 TD's and 1 INT in relief of Cutler. Not bad for a "career back up".

2013 NFL Player Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Maybe it was a better O-line in Chicago? Because his weapons in Tampa are about as good as Chicago.

Atlanta simply got out quick on offense and Tampa got down quick. Atlanta's offense is really good when it's clicking.

But if you look at some of the throws McCown had last night, they were pretty much money.

Marc Trestman (the QB whisperer that has also brought Clausen back from the dead) has you all fooled. Glennon was never even given a shot at the job this year; new coach brought his hand-picked free agent QB and guaranteed him the job. Lovie got Trestmanned.

Tampa has turned away all trade offers for Glennon. That would seem to indicate plans for him in the near future, doesn't it?