• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry Detroit

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the NFL!

New York should have been calling telling those half wits to stop the play and make the call not pickup the flag with no explanation.

The only explanation I can handle now is "well we really want a Dallas Green Bay rematch in Green Bay, so we can hype the ice bowl!" "Sorry Dteroit we have to fuck a franchise thats been down since 197 to make that happen!"

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone get jones's phone and bank records, this just stinks of a called in favor and a payoff.
plain and utter shit

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram fan here.....Worse call in the history of the NFL! If they're gonna throw a game, do it on a less obvious play! .....I blame the comish! ......oh and someone should tell Dez Bryant to cry with his helmit on the next time!......oh wait??

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I saw a blantant OFFENSIVE PI call. Not sure what you people saw. "He didn't turn his head around guyz!" Kinda hard to do that when the receiver has his hand in your facemask.

ZAgKeTX.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I saw a blantant OFFENSIVE PI call. Not sure what you people saw. "He didn't turn his head around guyz!" Kinda hard to do that when the receiver has his hand in your facemask.

ZAgKeTX.gif

To bad dumbass thats not the explanation the refs gave for no call! If it's offsetting it's still third and 1 at best thats the call.

We will not even ask where was the flag on that dumbass crack head for running on the field!

ShadowJ20

I'm Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ZAgKeTX.gif

LOL Offensive PI? Pettigrew touched Hitchens face mask for like what? 2 seconds? Regardless he never attempted to look back for the ball.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IGNORANT COWBOYS FANS TRYING TO JUSTIFY A WIN THEY DONT DESERVE

Why can't even one Cowboys fan bother to acknowledge the facts of how that whole thing played out. Do they not know the rules, too stupid to understand them, or are they simply ignore it so they don't have to admit this is the most tainted victory since the Seahawks/GB game.

You want PI called on Pettigrew there, fine you can have it. Guess what, its still first and 10 Lions. There is ABSOLUTELY no questioning that an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty should have been called on Bryant. That's a dead ball foul and automatic first down, even if they had called offensive PI. It's first and 10 Lions at the 36 yard line.

Want to cry and say no game is decided by one play? Go ahead on that one too, IT'S NOT ONE FUCKING PLAY. You see the Lions would have had at least four more plays. More time would have come off the clock and even if they don't score any points every play thereafter is different because you don't get the ball where you did, there is less time on the clock, and the Lions very well could have finished off that drive and put the game away. ONE play DID change and alter the game.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ZAgKeTX.gif

Well, thanks for proving you don't know the first thing about football. The star in your av was a strong clue but the confirmation is great.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Offensive PI? Pettigrew touched Hitchens face mask for like what? 2 seconds? Regardless he never attempted to look back for the ball.

It wasnt even 2 seconds, it was incidental!

The Cowboy defender 1) pulled the jersey 2) Hit the recievers shoulder with his right hand 3) Did not even play the ball! He didnt even look back!

THe only people that are arguing this are Cowboy fans! and Oh why is Dez Bryant allowed to cry to the refs without his helmit on?? Unfreakin believable!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ZAgKeTX.gif

You are smokin crack dude

He never once gripped or held his facemask. You are making that up! He was attempting to catch the ball and while doing so he brushed across the defenders mask! It (the facemask) was pretty hard to avoid when the stupid defender didnt look back!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty pissed about that call myself. But at the end of the day we should have run it on 3-1. Once the bad call happened we should have gone for it on 4-1. After the shank (which I still can't believe actually happened) we should have squashed them on D. Our chances go way up if we don't get screwed on that call but we still should have won the game, period. You're in the playoffs, on the road, with you're foot hovering over you're damn-near-dead opponent. Got step on them!!!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a terrible call.

The subsequent 10 yard punt was pretty shitty too. Seriously tho, no offense meant, cuz ya guys did get kinda hosed, but if it were the Bears, I'd be more pissed that we couldn't step on their throat up 20-7 and put their dumbasses away, as to avoid ANY question as to who deserved to win.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for you guys. It's kinda like when the refs didn't call a penalty on the Ravens CB who grabbed Crabtree on the Niners' 4th and goal attempt in the Super Bowl a couple years ago. The crazy thing about yesterday's fiasco is that an official did throw a flag, but for some reason, the officials picked it up. WTF??? That was blatant PI. And then there was Dez Bryant running onto the field. The whole officiating crew should be barred from working anymore playoff games.

Yesterday's game got me thinking about sports curses and wondering if there was a name for the Lions' curse. I found that it's called the Curse of Bobby Layne. I'm not sure there's much merit to it since the guy who replaced him, Tobin Rote, did lead the Lions to an NFL championship. However, after yesterday's game, you can't blame the superstitious for thinking about curses.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well still feel like shit after that loss. Lions really had me hoping and per usual as a lions fan was crushed. Just fucking ripped my heart out and punched me in the nutsack. Anyhow it was a combination of things that cost the lions the win. It starts with their coaching. Way too conservative in the second half. Way too many times this season we have watched the lions dial it down even though they had something that was fucking working. Unbelievable. They needed to go for it on 4th and 1. Ross shouldnt have been playing after muffing the punt last week. Secondly missed tackles. Levys missed tackle really fucked them hard. Third costly penalties or non calls. Refs definitely played a huge role in this loss, its very frustrating as that was blatant PI. Can you imagine if suh ran on the field to argue the call with his helmet off? Dude woulda been shot by security. Its a damn shame the refs had to taint this game. Guess there needs to be replay on penalties as well, unreal. Anyhow it wasnt just the refs that cost the lions. It was the lions as well. Oh sam martins shanked punt was a fucking joke as well. Way to choke with the biggest punt of your career assface.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well still feel like shit after that loss. Lions really had me hoping and per usual as a lions fan was crushed. Just fucking ripped my heart out and punched me in the nutsack. Anyhow it was a combination of things that cost the lions the win. It starts with their coaching. Way too conservative in the second half. Way too many times this season we have watched the lions dial it down even though they had something that was fucking working. Unbelievable. They needed to go for it on 4th and 1. Ross shouldnt have been playing after muffing the punt last week. Secondly missed tackles. Levys missed tackle really fucked them hard. Third costly penalties or non calls. Refs definitely played a huge role in this loss, its very frustrating as that was blatant PI. Can you imagine if suh ran on the field to argue the call with his helmet off? Dude woulda been shot by security. Its a damn shame the refs had to taint this game. Guess there needs to be replay on penalties as well, unreal. Anyhow it wasnt just the refs that cost the lions. It was the lions as well. Oh sam martins shanked punt was a fucking joke as well. Way to choke with the biggest punt of your career assface.

This time it was not your team that crushed your hopes,it was the zebras that did it.

I know your feelings too.Im a Cub fan.....:gaah:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs played a big part wood but at the end of the day the lions still did too many things wrong. I feel your pain as a cubs fan. We are in the same boat, hopefully one of our teams wins it all in our lifetime, looks like the cubs are at least making an effort this offseason.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry the Lions season ended in part on the Refs picking up the flag on the PI. it certainly ended the drive. I personally felt that they both should have been called for PI and replay the down. That said you guys should have gone for it on 4th and 1. The call certainly helped us no doubt, but the Lions still had a chance to stop the Cowboys. I think there were blown calls on both sides of the ball; I will admit that the PI call was the most egregious and certainly swung momentum and created an unlikely opportunity for the Cowboys. Other than that and the none call on Dez I think the refs made bad call for and against both teams. I don't believe the PF called on the Beasley hit based on todays rules was a bad call and regardless he still caught the ball and would have moved the chains. All in all I truly respect the Lions fan base and I understand yall have a Legit gripe. Happy New year fellas.