• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry! Can I ask for one more favor??? Please! :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to ask for this one more time! My niece "Alyssa Lux" has also been nominated for the local news Athlete of the Week. This one is the bigger one... I think you can only vote once though (but can vote more from other devices) I won't ask for that. But if you could please vote for her one time by going to www.kcrg.com and voting for Alyssa Lux athlete of the week. If you do it from a computer it usually shows up on the right hand side (have to scroll down) from your phone at least for me it was more in the middle of the section. You have to scroll down a bit and look for it. Appreciate it very much. It would mean a lot to her. She is from a smaller school so doesn't have as big of a school to vote for her.

Mingo will send matchbox cars to everyone if she wins.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
done

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like your campaign is working - 56% of the vote. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like your campaign is working - 56% of the vote. :)

I won't rest until voting ends. ;) Around the clock. She doesn't even know she has been nominated yet. She is playing in a game right now. I had a lady at work who texted me saying she saw it on the news. I got to work right away! ;)

Thanks all!

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to ask for this one more time! My niece "Alyssa Lux" has also been nominated for the local news Athlete of the Week. This one is the bigger one... I think you can only vote once though (but can vote more from other devices) I won't ask for that. But if you could please vote for her one time by going to www.kcrg.com and voting for Alyssa Lux athlete of the week. If you do it from a computer it usually shows up on the right hand side (have to scroll down) from your phone at least for me it was more in the middle of the section. You have to scroll down a bit and look for it. Appreciate it very much. It would mean a lot to her. She is from a smaller school so doesn't have as big of a school to vote for her.

Mingo will send matchbox cars to everyone if she wins.
Done.

Looks like she is going to get it. Well ahead.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hannah is from a much larger school and has picked up steam.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hannah is from a much larger school and has picked up steam.
As long as there is no run off - your niece looks pretty safe in this contest.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for her - like I did for president - many times in multiple states. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She just found out she won. The news showed up at her school.

Thanks for the help. She doesn’t exactly know who you guys are but she thanks you and appreciates every vote.
You're a good uncle - my friend - happy to be a small assist. Your niece has a dead eye, but is going to have to work on a higher release point for the next level.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a good uncle - my friend - happy to be a small assist. Your niece has a dead eye, but is going to have to work on a higher release point for the next level.

Funny you say that. My brother in law and I have been telling her that. Something she needs to work hard on during this year. She is only a sophomore, so she has time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say that. My brother in law and I have been telling her that. Something she needs to work hard on during this year. She is only a sophomore, so she has time.
If she can hit the 3 with that higher release point - she is total scholarship material - in fact - in the women's college game right now - I see women playing with the low release point - so she has a chance anyway, but now is the time to get used to a good release.

I liked her poise at the mic - you and your family have a lot to be proud of in her play and character.