• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooooooo.......Ketel Marte

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Adrian Beltre decided to abstain from the Dominican milk shakes while he was with the Mariners.

I would really love to know what Ketel Marte's drug dea- I mean what workout routine his trainer has him on.

Bet we'll find out what "workout routine" Ketel's been on sooner rather than later. He's getting too much attention for the league to look the other way IMO

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet we'll find out what "workout routine" Ketel's been on sooner rather than later. He's getting too much attention for the league to look the other way IMO

There are a lot of masking agents out there and as long as you have a prescription from a doctor that has not expired, you'll be fine. I somewhat suspect that Robbie might have been juicing his entire career as he was flagged for a masking agent and his excuse was that he hadn't renewed the prescription or something.

I kind of feel bad for him because bulking up to that size is attainable without additional supplements as long as you maintain a proper diet and a rigorous workout routine. Just about every NFL running back looks like that and unless the NFL is engaged in some vast conspiracy to hide PED use, they did it naturally.