• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooners make it on the list twice

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A most embarrassing losses list of all time includes 2 games from the 2014 World Cup soccer tournament?

That fact alone makes it one of the more pathetic and worst lists in competitive sports history. Add in that over half of the entries on the list come from the 2000s and it is completely worthless to even consider.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A most embarrassing losses list of all time includes 2 games from the 2014 World Cup soccer tournament?

That fact alone makes it one of the more pathetic and worst lists in competitive sports history. Add in that over half of the entries on the list come from the 2000s and it is completely worthless to even consider.

.........and really, the Broncos should be listed on that list more than once. They have received severe beatdowns in the Super Bowl plenty of times.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But at least we can all agree the ass raping USC gave to the Land Thieves in the BCS title game belongs on this list. :laugh3:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least we can all agree the ass raping USC gave to the Land Thieves in the BCS title game belongs on this list. :laugh3:

Sometimes results in big games after long layoffs (like USC v OU in 2004 National Title Game) aren't all that they are expected to be.

I'm not trumpeting the greatness of the '95 Huskers, but I definitely know that the game went 100% in our fashion after the first 10 minutes in that game. A shit storm hit that game, and momentum carried the day. Was Nebraska better? Sure. Was it 62 - 24 better? Hell no, just like USC wasn't 55-19 better than Oklahoma.

Blowouts happen in big games. Especially after long layoffs.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes results in big games after long layoffs (like USC v OU in 2004 National Title Game) aren't all that they are expected to be.

I'm not trumpeting the greatness of the '95 Huskers, but I definitely know that the game went 100% in our fashion after the first 10 minutes in that game. A shit storm hit that game, and momentum carried the day. Was Nebraska better? Sure. Was it 62 - 24 better? Hell no, just like USC wasn't 55-19 better than Oklahoma.

Blowouts happen in big games. Especially after long layoffs.

Damn it, guy, let's just make fun of the Sooners!!!! But yes, I agree with the long layoff, the defenses will tend to shine all the time and the offenses will struggle. Hence the reason I'm looking forward to the playoffs. If I'm not mistaken, the two teams who play for the NC will only have one week of preparation.