• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Son of Mrschaney/on academic probation

redrifle1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello,
My name is Theodore Chaney, aka............The Red Rifle. Well, I had to go with Red Rifle #1 because evidently there is another Andy Dalton fan out there going by THE RED RIFLE. I am the son of June Chaney and due to a poor performance in an economics class, I am on academic probation at the State University. I think I am going to take a semester off to find myself and in the meantime I will be posting a little more on here this semester. I am thinking of enrolling in the whitetail institute after Christmas to see if this can further my career in the hopes of landing a job with my uncle Billy, who breeds trophy bucks to release back into the wild. He doesn't actually breed them himself, he helps the Bucks breed the doe.
Anyway, Theodore is in the house for some tantalizing football discussion!

hairstyles-for-men-with-thick-curly-hair-defined-683x1024.jpg

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe

:thumper:

or

:blue:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait......

Someone had sex with MsChaney??!!?!?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll stop before this Ginger Snaps

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning , Big Champ. I see you have went back to sleep. Hope you remembered to take out the trash and DVR the Bold and the Beautiful for me today? I will call at 5:00 when I get off work so that you will be awake in time to join your World of Warcraft group.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello,
My name is Theodore Chaney, aka............The Red Rifle. Well, I had to go with Red Rifle #1 because evidently there is another Andy Dalton fan out there going by THE RED RIFLE. I am the son of June Chaney and due to a poor performance in an economics class, I am on academic probation at the State University. I think I am going to take a semester off to find myself and in the meantime I will be posting a little more on here this semester. I am thinking of enrolling in the whitetail institute after Christmas to see if this can further my career in the hopes of landing a job with my uncle Billy, who breeds trophy bucks to release back into the wild. He doesn't actually breed them himself, he helps the Bucks breed the doe.
Anyway, Theodore is in the house for some tantalizing football discussion!

hairstyles-for-men-with-thick-curly-hair-defined-683x1024.jpg

Not for nothing but this kid sorta looks like a young @Rock Strongo. I’m not sayin... I’m just sayin...

redrifle1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maw, Gonna go over to the high school later and workout with my old team. Coach says If i get my footwork down, have a chance to make the vo-tech squad next season! I might be the next andy yet, maw.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maw, Gonna go over to the high school later and workout with my old team. Coach says If i get my footwork down, have a chance to make the vo-tech squad next season! I might be the next andy yet, maw.
Goin out on a limb here... That you @DirtDirtDirt ?