• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Jerry Go... :D

chris christie jones GIF

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is special but our defense needs to step up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry guys. Dak has a rating over 90 percent and completed over 75 percent of his passes. It’s just bad luck.
yep! Thanks to the QB play, we were able to be in position to get lucky.
Good Job Dak! :thumb:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that Dak is being used better than last season. When Dak runs he has proven to be able to be a pain in the ass for a defense. Dak is not dumb when he does it either. He initiates contact which is preferable. An MVP performance today.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this is true. Had no idea

Bus driver...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what a leader does.

Dak was awesome but he is telling the truth. To have a comeback like that , a lot of players have to make big time plays. The Oline after the first quarter was pretty damn good. The WRs and TEs were outstanding all day. Zeke looks stronger and quicker this year. The only offensive player that really didn’t get involved was Pollard. Of course it seemed like he returned 25 kicks. Ha. As bad as the score looked and the lack of pass rush, I still think the defense played OK. My son kept saying Ryan has thrown 4 TDs. Honestly , to me i thought almost everything looked hard for the Atlanta offense. I thought our DBs were sticky all day except for the TE. I know Ridley got loose some. Atlanta has almost as many weapons as we do. Now I’m sure they played a bit conservative in the 4rth. I know we want to knock our defense , but looking around the league - I haven’t seen many play well yet. TB and NO both look good. Cam shredded Seattle last night. GB???

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was awesome but he is telling the truth. To have a comeback like that , a lot of players have to make big time plays. The Oline after the first quarter was pretty damn good. The WRs and TEs were outstanding all day. Zeke looks stronger and quicker this year. The only offensive player that really didn’t get involved was Pollard. Of course it seemed like he returned 25 kicks. Ha. As bad as the score looked and the lack of pass rush, I still think the defense played OK. My son kept saying Ryan has thrown 4 TDs. Honestly , to me i thought almost everything looked hard for the Atlanta offense. I thought our DBs were sticky all day except for the TE. I know Ridley got loose some. Atlanta has almost as many weapons as we do. Now I’m sure they played a bit conservative in the 4rth. I know we want to knock our defense , but looking around the league - I haven’t seen many play well yet. TB and NO both look good. Cam shredded Seattle last night. GB???

The defense definitely made the necessary adjustments after what was a pretty awful 1st half for the entire team. I really have to tip my USAF Vet cap to Joe Thomas. He was terrific making plays all over the field. And I totally agree about Zeke. The difference between him at this time last year and this year cannot be argued. But we both know that none of this matters if the QB isn’t playing at a very high level and Dak was all that yesterday.

Still... if I’m a Falcons fan, I’m seething this morning.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense definitely made the necessary adjustments after what was a pretty awful 1st half for the entire team. I really have to tip my USAF Vet cap to Joe Thomas. He was terrific making plays all over the field. And I totally agree about Zeke. The difference between him at this time last year and this year cannot be argued. But we both know that none of this matters if the QB isn’t playing at a very high level and Dak was all that yesterday.

Still... if I’m a Falcons fan, I’m seething this morning.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Sir. This new format has me messed up lol. Dak made some great throws and led the team. The OLine made some adjustments after the first quarter as well. Dak was still getting pressure , but nothing like he was getting early. Definitely a tough one to swallow for the Falcons.