• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been hearing that Lance is looking good at OTAs. Cowboys really need him to develop this summer or they going to need to burn a first rounder on QB soon.
Man I think Lance has great potential. He didn't lose the SF job because he was beaten out, he was hurt. He has a great arm and while not quite the athlete Justin Fields is, he is close. And a good kid. I think sitting behind Dak for a couple of years is great for him too. Thing is, he is nearly to a 2nd deal. If he were willing to sign for a few years at a reasonable amount with high incentives, I really believe he has a chance to be good

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I think Lance has great potential. He didn't lose the SF job because he was beaten out, he was hurt. He has a great arm and while not quite the athlete Justin Fields is, he is close. And a good kid. I think sitting behind Dak for a couple of years is great for him too. Thing is, he is nearly to a 2nd deal. If he were willing to sign for a few years at a reasonable amount with high incentives, I really believe he has a chance to be good
I want to see the kid in action for sure

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had your faith in him. But I dont.
Think he at best might become a bridge player, but most likely a decent back up.

but I hope you're right & I am wrong.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had your faith in him. But I dont.
Think he at best might become a bridge player, but most likely a decent back up.

but I hope you're right & I am wrong.
I don't know if he will. I just do think there's a shot. Talented, good kid. Should get a lot of work in preseason

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the kid in action for sure
Me too. I don’t think he is an NFL starting QB but one of the most important things we will do this preseason is find out. Very happy to hear he is going to get a ton of PT this preseason.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I don’t think he is an NFL starting QB but one of the most important things we will do this preseason is find out. Very happy to hear he is going to get a ton of PT this preseason.
I don't know if he can play. I hope so because I pretty sure Dak is not here next year. 2026 draft could be interesting

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The next time fans of the Dallas Cowboys see DeMarvion Overshown on the field, live and in living color, will be at training camp in Oxnard come late July, but he won’t look the same as he did in his first-ever camp in 2023, and not simply because he’s changed his jersey to No. 13..

Overshown used his time away from the field — recovering from a torn ACL suffered last August amidst a dominant training camp — to bulk up in preparation for what will essentially be his true rookie season in 2024.

The former third-round pick explains why he made a concerted effort over the last several months to put on a noticeable amount of muscle to his already lengthy, athletic frame, as he gets ready to take on the role of WILL (weakside linebacker) for Mike Zimmer’s defense.

“I’ve definitely gotten bigger since last year,” said Overshown. “That was more of a me thing, and seeing my future in this league and what’s gonna be best for my body — to be productive on the field — and that was gaining weight.

“And not just gaining weight in general, but gaining lean mass, muscle weight and getting stronger. I’ve put about 12-13 pounds of lean mass on, and I’m gonna go into camp a little bigger and then drop down to where I wanna play at, which will be around 233 or 234 [pounds].”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Jefferson gets 4/$140M, $35M per, $110 guaranteed. Waiting on Lamb is Really working out well...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Jefferson gets 4/$140M, $35M per, $110 guaranteed. Waiting on Lamb is Really working out well...
I didn't see where the team was shown to be the side causing the holdup in contract talks. I suspect Zimmer had a good idea of what JJ was looking for

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it makes Jerry feel more important when he has the highest paid players in the nFL I expect them to now get a deal done with Lamb to make him highest paid.. 4/$160M,115 guaranteed is my prediction

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see where the team was shown to be the side causing the holdup in contract talks. I suspect Zimmer had a good idea of what JJ was looking for
So you really think the Cowboys have been pro actively been trying to sign Lamb to a fair extension and he's been like, nah, I'm good? I think the reason Lamb, Dak and even Micah haven't been extended are all the same. The club has been hoping they would get a hometown discount. Nobody gives a crap about playing for the Star anymore. They all want the bag

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it makes Jerry feel more important when he has the highest paid players in the nFL I expect them to now get a deal done with Lamb to make him highest paid.. 4/$160M,115 guaranteed is my prediction
Good Lord lol. $40M per. Sad part 8s you could be right