• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Garrett is fired during the season is if we get blown out on some 44-8 circa 2008 type shit where the whole team just gives up on him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL tells the Cowboys the two tripping call's shouldn't have been made. Gee...thanks

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath had a hell hussle play. A receiver turned around as they were running the same direction and threw a petty good block on Heath. Heath still made the play, although it was a few more yards upfield.
Are you talking about the run where he should have had the guy for a loss in the backfield but he let the TE stop, turn around and block him and the guy got turned the corner and got a nice gain? I did not think that play was good at all. More aggressive and that play is blown up.

BUT, he played well. Even though I think those passes might have been dropped anyway, he got there, he got a hit on the WR as the ball was arriving and he made sure the passes were broken up. Those two were fantastic plays and plays he has really never done for us before. Don't misconstrue my comments as thinking he didn't play well, he did.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local news reports JJ upset with special teams coaching and that matters will become serious if things continue like in the NE game.
Always the same story. Get better or else. Well, or else came over a year ago for the STs...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the word WEST should have been mentioned, at least that's what I learned in Geography.

Well I was referring to where I live. If someone asks me what part of the US do I live in , I don’t say South West. I say the South or the South East. Technically South West could mean Arizona , So Cal , etc. - which could be Mountain or Pacific time zones which would mean it could start even earlier.

So in conclusion, it was just a fucked up statement all together in which I could have been right or wrong. If I would have said South West or West, I could have been right or wrong in that aspect as well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Garrett is fired during the season is if we get blown out on some 44-8 circa 2008 type shit where the whole team just gives up on him.

That was the game where Romo got the hell beat out of him and after the game said if that’s the worst thing that happens in my life , everything is going to be good. Of course the media and fans killed him for it.

Romo is actually 150/1 odds to becoming the Dallas head coach right now.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the run where he should have had the guy for a loss in the backfield but he let the TE stop, turn around and block him and the guy got turned the corner and got a nice gain? I did not think that play was good at all. More aggressive and that play is blown up.

BUT, he played well. Even though I think those passes might have been dropped anyway, he got there, he got a hit on the WR as the ball was arriving and he made sure the passes were broken up. Those two were fantastic plays and plays he has really never done for us before. Don't misconstrue my comments as thinking he didn't play well, he did.

Yes. It was a hustle play. Most players would have given up af6er the block

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was referring to where I live. If someone asks me what part of the US do I live in , I don’t say South West. I say the South or the South East. Technically South West could mean Arizona , So Cal , etc. - which could be Mountain or Pacific time zones which would mean it could start even earlier.

So in conclusion, it was just a fucked up statement all together in which I could have been right or wrong. If I would have said South West or West, I could have been right or wrong in that aspect as well.
Look, you fucked up. let us make fun of it

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the game where Romo got the hell beat out of him and after the game said if that’s the worst thing that happens in my life , everything is going to be good. Of course the media and fans killed him for it.

That's outta nowhere. But could he motivate. He knows game inside out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's outta nowhere. But could he motivate. He knows game inside out.

Damn I would love to see his press conferences. He would never do this though.Way too much stress.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw our next punter on TV (on some show called highly questionable)
The long snapper snapped it over his head & he ran back into the endzone & punted the ball to the other 16 yard line (mostly in the air)

Of course he is in High school right now so we have to wait a bit before getting him LOL

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have the second highest SRS currently in the NFC. Which means their record should be better than what it is. Only the 49ers have a better SRS in the NFC. It goes to show you just how many games Garrett blew for Dallas this year. They are a strong team with a very bad coach that's sabotaging the team.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. That infamous Philly game week 17. For the life of me I do not know why Wade Phillip was not fired the moment he got back to the locker room but....

Romo is a pipe dream, he would never leave his comfy job at CBS to start coaching. All the stress, they hate you when u lose they love you when you win, he actually wanna enjoy his retirement lol.

I’d say Urban Meyer, Lincoln Reily, Eric Beninemmy(I butchered his name lmao) are all solid candidates, maybe even Mike McCarthy

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL tells the Cowboys the two tripping call's shouldn't have been made. Gee...thanks
Yep. Total joke the officiating is. When is the last time one of the cowboys opponents got hosed? The Lions in the playoffs when it was clearly PI on the Cowboys. Hitchens was not that good anyway

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local news reports JJ upset with special teams coaching and that matters will become serious if things continue like in the NE game.
The special teams has been bad for a long time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have the second highest SRS currently in the NFC. Which means their record should be better than what it is. Only the 49ers have a better SRS in the NFC. It goes to show you just how many games Garrett blew for Dallas this year. They are a strong team with a very bad coach that's sabotaging the team.

Sabotaging ??? Really ?