• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some jackass on ESPN radio just said

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that he likes the Niners over the Seahawks because of QB play..... WTF??? Dont get me wrong, there are reasons to like the Niners over Seattle but QB play is not in the top 30 reasons. LOL.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that he likes the Niners over the Seahawks because of QB play..... WTF??? Dont get me wrong, there are reasons to like the Niners over Seattle but QB play is not in the top 30 reasons. LOL.

Dont know if i 100% agree with you here... I feel like russel wilson is better right now, but i still think that kaepernick might have the higher ceiling... especially with the weapons he has now... he has 2 WRs and a TE that are all better than what seattle has, so Kaep in my opinion has higher potential for greatness in this playoffs...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not winning in Seattle if you cant look a defender off.

It was on full display again last night, talented as all hell but he has some major flaws. He locks on to receivers, telegraphs his throws and doesn't keep his eyes downfield.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone who predicted a Falcons-Texans Super Bowl.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I hate to agree with the point of this thread, but I do. Wilson has made Kap look like the little brother this season.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to agree with the point of this thread, but I do. Wilson has made Kap look like the little brother this season.
But there's this...

Colin&Russel.jpg

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider the source.....ESPN. It should be a dirty word by now.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson had a bad game on Sunday.

Kaep has had lots on lots of Sundays.

Makes perfect sense that Seattle's main problem in beating the Niners is its quarterback...says no sane adult ever.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know if i 100% agree with you here... I feel like russel wilson is better right now, but i still think that kaepernick might have the higher ceiling... especially with the weapons he has now... he has 2 WRs and a TE that are all better than what seattle has, so Kaep in my opinion has higher potential for greatness in this playoffs...

Kaep has looked much better now that his #1 WR is back from the injured list.
RW has been without his #1 WR all year and his #2 WR for the second half of the year.
RW's currect WR corp consists of 3 UDFA's (Baldwin, Kearse, Lockette) and Golden Tate a second rounder. We love our guys but they aren't a "who's who" of NFL WR's.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, listening to anybody on ESPN is liable to make your head explode. That's problem one. As far as the point of all this, I agree that Kap has better receivers than Wilson but I doubt it matters anyway. The defenses are going to dominate that game(if it happens), and Gore and Lynch will be the offensive keys. The QB's will be not much more than a footnote. At least that's my opinion. Actually, maybe Kaep will be great if he can wear those big ass headphones under his helmet.:suds:

As for all the Kaepernik/Wilson who's better this and that bullshit, I just don't give a shit. Both these guys are still young with a long way to go and have hit some bumps in the road (not unexpectedly). Hopefully they will be going head to head for years to come and both get a lot better along the way.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's about getting hot when you hit the playoffs. Wilson has been cold for 3 games now, while Kaep has been hot for 2 straight and 4 of his last 5

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's about getting hot when you hit the playoffs. Wilson has been cold for 3 games now, while Kaep has been hot for 2 straight and 4 of his last 5

Maybe so but a lot of that getting hot has to do with the opponents defense and the match-ups, too. Momentum is only as good as your next game. Arizona is a tough match-up for anybody defensively. They can really stifle the run game and get pressure on a QB. It's hard for young guys not to get twitchy in the pocket and make mistakes. Both Kaep vs. Zona and Wilson vs. Quinn and the Rams will have their hands full and need to play their best.