• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some comments on the game and our team

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion they won because they contained wilson and lynch. They kept wilson in the pocket and din't let him bust out into the openfield. Lynch was mostly contained all day long. They forced them to beat us through the air, and with the way our secondary is playing it worked.

I watched the shortcut of the game last night again. I was focusing on the secondary. Although Eric Wright had that easy interception he is clearly the weak link in that group... Although he looks like he is getting a little better each week, so I have hope. They guy who really stood out when watching closely was brock. He is playing very very well. So glad we signed him. (yes sickness I know you don't approve). But overall I think the secondary is mostly improved by the presence of Eric Reid, he is rarely out of position in coverage, and when he is, he has an uncanny ability to get back in the play.... and to me that is the biggest difference between he and Goldson. Goldson would go for a huge interception and miss and get burned for big gains too often. Reid makes much better decisions in my opinion.

But here is a something about the officiating. I counted 11 holding no calls on Seattles secondary and offensive line (two on aldon smith that looked like they prevented a sack on third down), and one pass interference no call (crabtree getting punched in the face while trying to catch a pass down left sideline).

Last edited by a moderator: