• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some comments on the game and our team

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotta say, I kind of love that the Hawks are all crying about how they would have won if not for all the penalties. The Niners committed some downright stupid penalties - unnecessary roughness stuff that was asinine. The Hawks' biggest penalties were completely legit plays in which they were clearly obstructing our players. The Hawks are just upset they actually got called for roughly 10% of the holding they committed in the backfield.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have won by more if it was not for the fucking refs sucking on Seattle's cocks. The batting of a ball illegally is a spot foul. Meaning it was a 5 yard penalty from the spot of the foul. The niners should have got the ball on the 12 yard line. Instead it was at the 34. 22 yards different for the worse.

The pi not called when Crabtree was at the 4 yard line was pure bullshit. It was not even close. Crabs got shoved in the face with the ball 5 yards away. How is that not called. The game was in SF you dumb refs.

Also, where were the holding calls on Seattle's Oline. I was seeing major holds in the middle of the field complete ignored by these officials. One play McDonald had one guy getting a piggy back ride and instead of a sack it turned into a first down. The smith brothers were getting held like crazy and Aldon had a facemask first before the last score for Seattle not called.

I am tired of refs conforming their play call to who is on the field. Make the players play the way the NFL rule books say to play. If Seattle holds and interferes with every pass throw the flag every pass until they change. Don't be a pussy and think well if they are gonna do it every play I shouldn't call it or the game will go to long. The NFL is the one in charge not the Seattle players and coaches. Fuck them if they don't like it. Its the god damn rules. This is also for Green Bay who blocks illegally on every pass play and Denver who runs picks on every pass play. Or The patriots who Oline holds on every play.

Your complaining when Seattle had more penalties than you guy's did ? Seattle gave up dam near a football field of penalties …. Not sure what game you were watching but we had some BAD call's also… Bad call's went both way's …. The outcome of the game was decided fairly in the end…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I kind of love that the Hawks are all crying about how they would have won if not for all the penalties. The Niners committed some downright stupid penalties - unnecessary roughness stuff that was asinine. The Hawks' biggest penalties were completely legit plays in which they were clearly obstructing our players. The Hawks are just upset they actually got called for roughly 10% of the holding they committed in the backfield.

Holding can be called on dam near every play in the NFL… That's why refs scare me… db's should always be allowed to put a feeler out and contact a little… If it's a hold call it … BUT if it's just contact that's not obstructing the receiver or a feeler out to keep pace a little just back off… Dam we all know there are SO MANY rules against defenses now so let's just allow something to slow down offenses a bit… Playing db is the hardest position in the NFL now day's ….

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your complaining when Seattle had more penalties than you guy's did ? Seattle gave up dam near a football field of penalties …. Not sure what game you were watching but we had some BAD call's also… Bad call's went both way's …. The outcome of the game was decided fairly in the end…

Bullshit. It is not about who had more, but who deserved more. Not only did Seattle get more, but they deserved way more than they received. About another football fields worth of penalties the refs screwed the 9ers out of with their lack of call. There were bad calls yes that helped SF yes and I get pissed when that happens.

I want a fair game called.
If the 9ers lose and the game was called fair I am upset at them for losing. When they play better than a team and penalties not called or when no penalty happened and it was called anyway pisses me off. I played in a league where people called their own fouls and own mistakes, not catches, not getting inbound ect... The fact that a team cheats and the NFL lets the get away with it drives me insane.

I am mad that the NFL changes rules to fit one teams style of play. Seattle holds every WR most of the game. They also have extensive down the field contact beyond the 5 yard chuck rule. The refs wont call it because they do it every play. My question is why do the refs change instead of penalties being called and the players change to conform to the actual rules.

Then to piss me off even more, the opposite team will have lesser contact and then get called for an infraction. Call it both ways refs. If you are going to let one team get the advantage of cheating and holding let the other do it was well to even the score. But they don't cause its not their "style" of play.

This is just like in the NBA where a finesse team plays a physical team. At home of the finesse team every touch is a foul and at the physical team's home no fouls are called. With the exception that the NFL does it for who is on defense at the time.

I swear its like the refs are trying to make up for the screw job Seattle got in the SB.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holding can be called on dam near every play in the NFL… That's why refs scare me… db's should always be allowed to put a feeler out and contact a little… If it's a hold call it … BUT if it's just contact that's not obstructing the receiver or a feeler out to keep pace a little just back off… Dam we all know there are SO MANY rules against defenses now so let's just allow something to slow down offenses a bit… Playing db is the hardest position in the NFL now day's ….

But it doesn't go both ways. Seattle doesn't get called on those. Every other team in the NFL does.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it doesn't go both ways. Seattle doesn't get called on those. Every other team in the NFL does.

Yeah, seriously. He has to be joking, no way could a Seahawks fan actually be complaining about bad calls (on another team's board no less) and be serious.

:loco2:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The home field advantage is pretty evident when you go to Seattle. It isn't just the people, it is the stadium design and everything. It severely hinders teams on offense. There is a reason they beat the shit out of everyone up there. Candlestick isn't that great of an advantage aside from swirling winds every once and a while.

I feel like home-field advantage for us is non-existent. Today was like a game played on a neutral field. I can even remember hearing a "Let's Go Seahawks" cheer while I was watching on TV.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like home-field advantage for us is non-existent. Today was like a game played on a neutral field. I can even remember hearing a "Let's Go Seahawks" cheer while I was watching on TV.

To be fair it was on your offensive plays when your own fans want to be as quiet as possible all that proves is that Seahawks fans have no where to go on Monday.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

And prevented damn near a football field of yardage by blatantly grabbing the receivers for five-yard holding penalties every time they were beaten - on the occasions when those penalties were called. Sherman complaining about calls against him is a joke. Both were obvious holding penalties. He's just not used to having to actually play within the rules.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And prevented damn near a football field of yardage by blatantly grabbing the receivers for five-yard holding penalties every time they were beaten - on the occasions when those penalties were called. Sherman complaining about calls against him is a joke. Both were obvious holding penalties. He's just not used to having to actually play within the rules.

Exactly. Sherman should be sending the refs flowers and gift cards- not complaining to his buddies.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bullshit. It is not about who had more, but who deserved more. Not only did Seattle get more, but they deserved way more than they received. About another football fields worth of penalties the refs screwed the 9ers out of with their lack of call. There were bad calls yes that helped SF yes and I get pissed when that happens.

If the 9ers lose and the game was called fair I am upset at them for losing. When they play better than a team and penalties not called or when no penalty happened and it was called anyway pisses me off. I played in a league where people called their own fouls and own mistakes, not catches, not getting inbound ect... The fact that a team cheats and the NFL lets the get away with it drives me insane.

I am mad that the NFL changes rules to fit one teams style of play. Seattle holds every WR most of the game. They also have extensive down the field contact beyond the 5 yard chuck rule. The refs wont call it because they do it every play. My question is why do the refs change instead of penalties being called and the players change to conform to the actual rules.

Then to piss me off even more, the opposite team will have lesser contact and then get called for an infraction. Call it both ways refs. If you are going to let one team get the advantage of cheating and holding let the other do it was well to even the score. But they don't cause its not their "style" of play.

This is just like in the NBA where a finesse team plays a physical team. At home of the finesse team every touch is a foul and at the physical team's home no fouls are called. With the exception that the NFL does it for who is on defense at the time.

I swear its like the refs are trying to make up for the screw job Seattle got in the SB.

The NFL had better keep a close eye on this. Seattle dbs get away with murder and ruin the passing game. If other teams adopt this, the NFL will become more boring.

Refs just need to call the fouls until they stop. Call them 10 times in a row. Its like Seattle says, we are gonna do it and live with a penalty every 10 to 15 passes if we can disrupt most of the other ones, and the refs let them do it. If we had the ref that saved the Pats, Seattle would have been flagged nearly every play.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A couple of things:

1. That was the most vanilla offense I can remember the Niners ever running. Run up the gut or pass it 10 yards to the outside with not much else thrown in. Where are the reverses, sweeps, bombs, screens, bubble screens, draws, etc etc? Was that all dictated by the hawks defense?

2. Nice catch and "run" by Vernon for the TD. Kudos to him for the vast improvement in his pass catching skills since becoming a Niner.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG dude BS … Both teams are physical teams and the call's went both way's penalizing US MORE THAN YOU! …. Both teams were jamming at the line and getting physical in pass coverage… Seattle has been getting penalized ALLOT all year and actually were the second most penalized team in the league right now so it's something we need to clean up… I cannot believe you guy's are whining about the refs in this one because you didn't BLOW US OUT… I think you guy's wanted to pound us but it didn't happen so your making excuses… Seattle play's by the same rules you guy's do and the refs do what they do and none of us has any control over that … We all want a fair game called .. I know I do …

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
OMG dude BS … Both teams are physical teams and the call's went both way's penalizing US MORE THAN YOU! …. Both teams were jamming at the line and getting physical in pass coverage… Seattle has been getting penalized ALLOT all year and actually were the second most penalized team in the league right now so it's something we need to clean up… I cannot believe you guy's are whining about the refs in this one because you didn't BLOW US OUT… I think you guy's wanted to pound us but it didn't happen so your making excuses… Seattle play's by the same rules you guy's do and the refs do what they do and none of us has any control over that … We all want a fair game called .. I know I do …

OMG dude. Sorry, but your dbs pull, grab, push and hold on a heckuva lot of pass plays. You can see it in replays, at least 4 times yesterday that were NOT called. The one where 41 has his back turned away from the ball and hits Crabtree well before the ball gets there is type section PI, could be used in clinics to show a simple and clear case. It was not called and that was a big play.

As to Niner dbs; I wish they would play as physical as yours. Your guys are really tough on the passing game. Too tough actually, but they are getting away with it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you just stop it boogie. There were about ten missed pass interference and holding calls on your secondary, including that absolute mugging of crabtree near the endzone where he takes a blow to the face before the ball gets there.

Secondly how the fuck do you come in here and say 49er fans are making excuses when your fellow fans are completely downplaying the loss and blaming the officiating? Seriously, fuck off with that. Even your players are publicly blaming the officiating, and seahawk player in particular who called the game "glorified practice" moments before kickoff was blaming officials for giving the win to the 9ers... its embarrassing man, I feel embarrassed for you guys. In a comical way.

Tell us which bad call prevented Marshawn Lynch from doing anything all day long? Which bad call helped Frank Gore spring a 50 yard run?

Bottom line is that everyone in the NFL thinks your team, and secondary in particular, gets away with murder. So to listen to your fans or your team whine about officiating (especially when its unwarranted) is just disgusting. Your DB's hold, push, grab, and go for the face and head a lot I have noticed. It was nice to see the officials make a few of those calls on your secondary, unfortunately they still missed about 70 percent of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seriously. He has to be joking, no way could a Seahawks fan actually be complaining about bad calls (on another team's board no less) and be serious.

:loco2:

No I"m not joking… We've had bad call's against us all year…. NFL makes it hard to play defense and we've been bashed just as much as anybody… ridiculous PI call's all year long… Teams have moved down the field on us from the refs… Again were the second most penalized team this year… So YEAH i'm not joking… You guy's have your Niners homer glasses on with this topic… I don't hate you for that it's your team BUT common!!! NFL refs have been screwing all NFL teams regarding defense…. You haven't watched every Seahawks game because HAD YOU watched every Seattle game you wouldn't make that comment…

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be the most penalized team in the league, because the legion of bong is the dirtiest secondary in the league. Its not just us that thinks so boogie. YOu need to wake up man. You guys got away with way too much for way too long, suddenly its unfair? LOL, you guys are too much.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you just stop it boogie. There were about ten missed pass interference and holding calls on your secondary, including that absolute mugging of crabtree near the endzone where he takes a blow to the face before the ball gets there.

Secondly how the fuck do you come in here and say 49er fans are making excuses when your fellow fans are completely downplaying the loss and blaming the officiating? Seriously, fuck off with that. Even your players are publicly blaming the officiating, and seahawk player in particular who called the game "glorified practice" moments before kickoff was blaming officials for giving the win to the 9ers... its embarrassing man, I feel embarrassed for you guys. In a comical way.

Tell us which bad call prevented Marshawn Lynch from doing anything all day long? Which bad call helped Frank Gore spring a 50 yard run?

Bottom line is that everyone in the NFL thinks your team, and secondary in particular, gets away with murder. So to listen to your fans or your team whine about officiating (especially when its unwarranted) is just disgusting. Your DB's hold, push, grab, and go for the face and head a lot I have noticed. It was nice to see the officials make a few of those calls on your secondary, unfortunately they still missed about 70 percent of them.

Funny hearing you say Seattle fans are making excuses about the refs when that's all I hear from you…. Did your Niners receivers not get physical and push off sometimes ? Things got physical out there and I'm hearing you say 70 percent of holding call's weren't called ? Dude just stop yourself….

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be the most penalized team in the league, because the legion of bong is the dirtiest secondary in the league. Its not just us that thinks so boogie. YOu need to wake up man. You guys got away with way too much for way too long, suddenly its unfair? LOL, you guys are too much.

Excuses … You make allot of um… Only you and certain Niners fans feel this way because most of the NFL doesn't share your opinion… NFL refs suck we can all agree but to say our D is good because we cheat in the secondary is sour grapes….

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What excuses did I ever make?

Good thing that was just "glorified practice" for the seahawks huh boogs? Otherwise it might be embarrassing.