• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So this is what it's like....

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright everybody, put down the honolulu-blue kool-aid you're drinking out of those rose-colored glasses.

If we've learned anything from reading a sports message board, it's that any yards accumulated when your team is behind are garbage-time yards. So, unfortunately, most of Calvin's yards Sunday were garbage-time yards.

Don't kill the messenger.

Now this is why the Ozbournes TV show was really a public service. At some point drugs, as fun as they are, interfere with reasoning. When you win the game, you aren't playing for garbage yards - you're winning. When 1/2 your yards passing come Cuntler-style to get the game from 35-7 to 35-21 in the final 8 minutes, that's garbage time because the opposing defense is playing prevent/don't-get-hurt.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is why the Ozbournes TV show was really a public service. At some point drugs, as fun as they are, interfere with reasoning. When you win the game, you aren't playing for garbage yards - you're winning. When 1/2 your yards passing come Cuntler-style to get the game from 35-7 to 35-21 in the final 8 minutes, that's garbage time because the opposing defense is playing prevent/don't-get-hurt.

I believe Thruth failed to use the sarcasm font.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might want to have that sarcasm meter checked.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to comment, but I don't really know what to say.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the second time you have misrepresented what I actually said in an effort to make yourself look better. You a little word twisting bitch and nothing more.

Here is the first statement you made (page 2, post #26)...............
Now you care to put down the crack pipe and reassess that gem or would you rather shoot down another point nobody has made ?

The point you were refering to was mine you complete idiot. And I made damn sure you knew it. Here is my exact response, and notice the quote box................
If you are going to pop off at the mouth get your shit together first assclown. I never shot down anyone's point relating to wanting CJ over Rice. That was my opinion you fucking moron. Did you see a god damn quote box where I was referencing another post?

and now you come back with this one..................
and if it's an example of what I'm supposed to recognize as coming from one of the "most respected posters here" then I'm pleased not to have a seat on that short bus.
You went so far as to put the words in parenthesis that you want people to believe was my quote. Here is the actual quote (page 2, post #32).................
Boo hoo you fucking dipshit. Those texts come from some of the most respected posters on here. Guess what assclown, you arent one of them.
I dont see anywhere that I arrogantly referred to myself as one of the most respected posters on here. I said the text messages I had been getting had COME FROM some of the most respected posters on this board. If I want to emphasize a point I have big enough stones to make a direct reference to it not to twist it around so it makes the point I want to make look more legitimate.

I'm sure you'll give us some pussy ass lame excuse like you misinterpreted what was said but since you have two examples of it within a matter of 3 posts it would seem very much to be the norm for you rather than a mistake. The irony of someone that stupid making short bus references is astounding. Based on what you've offered up here I'd say you've been riding that bus for so long you have a monogrammed seat.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson

A future 1st ballot Hall of Fame inductee
...and a future 1st ballot garbage time Hall of Fame inductee.
sarcasm[1].gif
9k=

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the second time you have misrepresented what I actually said in an effort to make yourself look better. You a little word twisting bitch and nothing more.

The point you were refering to was mine you complete idiot. And I made damn sure you knew it. Here is my exact response, and notice the quote box................

You went so far as to put the words in parenthesis that you want people to believe was my quote. Here is the actual quote (page 2, post #32).................
I dont see anywhere that I arrogantly referred to myself as one of the most respected posters on here. I said the text messages I had been getting had COME FROM some of the most respected posters on this board. If I want to emphasize a point I have big enough stones to make a direct reference to it not to twist it around so it makes the point I want to make look more legitimate.

I'm sure you'll give us some pussy ass lame excuse like you misinterpreted what was said but since you have two examples of it within a matter of 3 posts it would seem very much to be the norm for you rather than a mistake. The irony of someone that stupid making short bus references is astounding. Based on what you've offered up here I'd say you've been riding that bus for so long you have a monogrammed seat.

Monogrammed seat, lol... good one. Can I go now ? This echo here in your head is driving me nuts.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just speak from the heart.

There is nothing more beautiful than a steaming plate of chicken livers and mashed potatoes.

But that is only because I have yet to see Ravioli grab his knee.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, well you suck at whirleyball!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well you suck at whirleyball!

But not as much as some people. (Hanging my head in shame for letting Team Corrola down with my horrid play). Rita wants to buy the local bowling alley and turn the roller rink portion into WhirlyBall! I think we need to stop being homeless first. But Im not above living in a bowlingAlley.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, princess, you said you wanted off. Go ahead - or isn't there anywhere else that will have you?

Actually what I said .. and I'll summarize here seeing as reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit, was that I didn't wish to be categorized with any sub-group of people who believe Jerry Rice would have been anything but a HOF quality WR regardless of who he played with. Most here, but clearly not all, are brighter than that so this board is fine with me. You and your girlfriend realize that this is just a discussion board not some exclusive club, right ?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright everybody, put down the honolulu-blue kool-aid you're drinking out of those rose-colored glasses.

If we've learned anything from reading a sports message board, it's that any yards accumulated when your team is behind are garbage-time yards. So, unfortunately, most of Calvin's yards Sunday were garbage-time yards.

Don't kill the messenger.

Don't think I missed where you were going with this, don't think it for a second. Not even for a half second. Hell... Don't think it at all.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually what I said .. and I'll summarize here seeing as reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit, was that I didn't wish to be categorized with any sub-group of people who believe Jerry Rice would have been anything but a HOF quality WR regardless of who he played with. Most here, but clearly not all, are brighter than that so this board is fine with me. You and your girlfriend realize that this is just a discussion board not some exclusive club, right ?

And the little bitch who cant even address the facts, let alone an opinion he cant possibly disprove, chimes in again with more drivel.

I'm still waiting for an answer as to how you justify saying things in your posts that are factually inaccurate (because you completely changed what was said, even though you quoted it) in an effort to try and make your point seem correct. I'm also still waiting for you to prove that what I said was in fact wrong.

You dont have a leg to stand on that makes anything you have said actually be correct. Let alone deserve any respect whatsoever for even being a credible poster. So far you've demonstratively proven that you're a fucking liar and such a dick that you think your opinion is the only one that matters and isnt an opinion at all, but rather a fact.

Everything is right there in print for everyone to read and form their own opinion of you, my bet is that most have chosen assclown. Unfortunately for you those opinions can actually be formed off of real facts. It seems like every time you post the village makes a missing person phone call.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i remember when every thread was like this with bslegend around.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it's a free internet. Just realize you come off like a particularly bitchy little douche and I don't like you. You hadn't posted to me and we hadn't interacted, so this is just a reaction to how you post. Seems like I'm in the overwhelming majority here.