• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Something Happened Today....

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There I was, getting my alcohol and checking out like a normal TAXPAYER (this is important) and one of the straps broke from my PREPAID bag that I paid nearly $1 for... I nearly lost all the alcohol.

The CASHIERE (naturally a woman, I don't know what this means but I'm laying it out there) just shrugs at me and says, "Oh that's too bad, would you like to buy another bag?" I lost it. I chucked the fifth of rum at a nearby what I can only assume simp and tackled the grocer.... the cops arrived but when they understood my story they just calmed me down and told me if I exited the store everything would be fine. I felt the need to make a statement so I stole some Caramel Twix at the last minute... the police didn't stop me.

WTF is going on these days?

Interesting. I always buy the bags for $0.10 because they're super thick plastic and will destroy the ocean even better and faster than the old ones they used to give for free.

Fuck turtles.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There I was, getting my alcohol and checking out like a normal TAXPAYER (this is important) and one of the straps broke from my PREPAID bag that I paid nearly $1 for... I nearly lost all the alcohol.

The CASHIERE (naturally a woman, I don't know what this means but I'm laying it out there) just shrugs at me and says, "Oh that's too bad, would you like to buy another bag?" I lost it. I chucked the fifth of rum at a nearby what I can only assume simp and tackled the grocer.... the cops arrived but when they understood my story they just calmed me down and told me if I exited the store everything would be fine. I felt the need to make a statement so I stole some Caramel Twix at the last minute... the police didn't stop me.

WTF is going on these days?
You don't buy bags.
Alcohol stores haven't been giving out bags with straps for three years because of this nonsense.
You are completely full of shit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't buy bags.
Alcohol stores haven't been giving out bags with straps for three years because of this nonsense.
You are completely full of shit.

You know what you're absolutely right, Pickle. My mistake.

Pickle, I'm going to kill you one day.