• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Nebraska found themselves a real QB

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of periods and questions marks and multiple letters. You seem angry.

How often do you douche? Once or twice a week? If only once, I'd suggest doing it twice a week. If you already douche twice a week, I'm not sure I can help you with your problem.

I don't have a problem, posting on a message board.

Some crybaby husker fans seem to have a problem with me posting on a board though. Might want to get those panties out of a twist there. Good luck with that.

But back to the subject at hand......we'll see what the Huskers do at QB after T-magic. Never understood why so many husker fans thought he was good. But then again, a lot of them think Pelini is a good coach to, so there's that.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem, posting on a message board.

Some crybaby husker fans seem to have a problem with me posting on a board though. Might want to get those panties out of a twist there. Good luck with that.

But back to the subject at hand......we'll see what the Huskers do at QB after T-magic. Never understood why so many husker fans thought he was good. But then again, a lot of them think Pelini is a good coach to, so there's that.

Wrong Husker fan, and completely wrong pulse of our fan base.

T-Mart sucks. Always has, always will. We have cried for Tommy for quite a while

As for Bo? He is a bigger douche than you are. I'm fairly sure he is gone after the end of this season. Outside of running the table, or making a visit to the Big 10 Championship game, his time is running short.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a message board. I forgot, only fans of certain teams are allowed to have an opinion......:yahoo:

Nice to see Husker fans still have their panties in a bunch when a Texas fan comments tho......some things never change.

Don't worry Star, I guarantee I can get quite a few of you texas posters panties in a bunch whenever I go into a Texas thread.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Star, I guarantee I can get quite a few of you texas posters panties in a bunch whenever I go into a Texas thread.

Good for you!

Nice to know some of you can give as much as you get and won't cry if someone makes a comment you don't like about your team.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I know is this
1) Nebraska is looking better all the time.
2) Texas isn't

thank you for your attention to this public service announcement.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I know is this
1) Nebraska is looking better all the time.
2) Texas isn't

thank you for your attention to this public service announcement.

Wait until you see Nebraska play Northwestern, Penn State, and Michigan. You will probably take want to take #1 back.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until you see Nebraska play Northwestern, Penn State, and Michigan. You will probably take want to take #1 back.

yeah, maybe, but with what i'm seeing so far with the change in QB and Offense, I like it.

Texas could have done something similar by putting Swoopes in and changing things up, but they didn't.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at y'all arguing like a bunch of bitches about nothing....lmao

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, maybe, but with what i'm seeing so far with the change in QB and Offense, I like it.

Texas could have done something similar by putting Swoopes in and changing things up, but they didn't.

As long as Mack is meddling in the offense, there's no way Swoopes is going to be ready. There's no point in burning his RS at this point. We'll see what Swoopes can do next year.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at y'all arguing like a bunch of bitches about nothing....lmao

Not arguing.

We're all just laughing at Star. Texas sucks, and he is angry and can't deal with his anger.

By the way, why the fuck are you commenting in this thread?