• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So much for the Theory Peyton can't play in Cold Weather

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that earlier today. Loved the part where they showed what he has done in the last 7 or so games posting a QBR of 105. Should show cold weather really isn't the equalizer that some thought plus now his cold games are going to be home games most likely so that adds an extra advantage his way.

Photos today showed he brought out the glove for the season. I thought last year he played some of his best games once he got the glove. His spirals looked a little better and he looked like he held onto the ball a little more securely.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cold weather? It is in the mid 80's here. :whistle:

Sundays high is expected to be in the low 40's with a chance of snow flurries. Game time temps will drop into the 30's.

Hence, all the usual doom & gloom idiots are proclaiming how Manning can't play in cold weather.

So sick of hearing it. Even though it was -5 in teh playoff game against the Ravens, he still threw for over 300 yards and 3 tds.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sundays high is expected to be in the low 40's with a chance of snow flurries. Game time temps will drop into the 30's.

Hence, all the usual doom & gloom idiots are proclaiming how Manning can't play in cold weather.

So sick of hearing it. Even though it was -5 in teh playoff game against the Ravens, he still threw for over 300 yards and 3 tds.
Yeah, but don't you know? The turnovers negate all of that.... He lost the game, ergo he can't play in cold weather:rollseyes:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the spirit of fairness. I mean....it will be cold for everyone, not just Peyton. I will personally bring to Alex Smith my NFL, pro passer, big Chief QB gloves. I hope it helps with his play.

manzella_bubble_down_mittens_womens_1291384_1_og.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the spirit of fairness. I mean....it will be cold for everyone, not just Peyton. I will personally bring to Alex Smith my NFL, pro passer, big Chief QB gloves. I hope it helps with his play.

:thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you sure you want to take the chance and have him actually play better. I mean the way he is right now he can't hardly throw it over 15 yards. Just make sure these don't have any grip that could help him dare I say throw it 20 yards.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also lost more playoff games than Brady has over the last eight years.

But you already knew that. :nod:

Not true. Over the 8 yeas Peyton has lost one game less since he won a Super Bowl. Peyton has six losses and tom has 7

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. Over the 8 yeas Peyton has lost one game less since he won a Super Bowl. Peyton has six losses and tom has 7

:gaah: Trust me, Peyton's 'lost' more playoff games than Brady has since '08

simplified

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently you can't count and can't recall if it is the last 8 years or since 2008.

Since 2008, Brady has lost 2 playoff games. AFC Championship in 2012, (Ravens) Divisional playoff game in 2010 (Jets).

Since 2008, Manning has lost 1 playoff game, last year to Baltimore, that is it.

In the last 8 years, Brady has lost 2 additional times, Once to Denver in 2005 and Once to the Colts in 2006.

That is 4 total, math major.

Since 2005 (the last 8 years, see what i did there?) Manning lost two more times in 2005 to the Steelers adn 2007 to the Chargers.

That's 3 total.

4 is more than 3 for the last 8 years and 2 is more than 1 since 2008.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/history/pdfs/History/2013/490-501_Playoff_Sums.pdf

I would rather trust the facts than trust you.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

simplified

"Trust me", from a guy that roots for a Bilicheat and McDaniels lead team? HA, that's like trusting our current politicians....

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I was wrong. Forgot about the wild card losses. Sorry, format is hard to read.

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all Bronco fans this dim? :L
I could break out the crayolas and draw a picture but you would no doubt get caught up in staring at the colors. Seriously if spelling it out a second time didn't work, it's a safe bet a picture wouldn't do the trick either.

Anyways let me try dumbing it down for you busters.

Example: Bronco fans say their corner back 'LOST' them their playoff game last year. Well I say Peyton has 'LOST' his team more playoff games since '08 than Brady has. Why is this so hard to understand? I'm saying caused a loss. You 'tards come back with total losses between the two!

Since '08 Peyton's untimely pick 6's gagged away and directly LOST more playoff games since '08 than Brady has. Therefore it is true that Peyton has (caused) 'LOST' his teams more playoff games than Brady has since '08.

Come playoff time you'll be singing the same tune Colts fans did every January. "Peyton LOST us that playoff game with his interception." If I'm not mistaken, good ole' Peyton threw a key pick late in last years playoff loss!

meh..whatever, congrats on your 2/3 year rental QB.

Peytons career playoff numbers. :whistle:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all Bronco fans this dim? :L
I could break out the crayolas and draw a picture but you would no doubt get caught up in staring at the colors. Seriously if spelling it out a second time didn't work, it's a safe bet a picture wouldn't do the trick either.

Anyways let me try dumbing it down for you busters.

Example: Bronco fans say their corner back 'LOST' them their playoff game last year. Well I say Peyton has 'LOST' his team more playoff games since '08 than Brady has. Why is this so hard to understand? I'm saying caused a loss. You 'tards come back with total losses between the two!

Since '08 Peyton's untimely pick 6's gagged away and directly LOST more playoff games since '08 than Brady has. Therefore it is true that Peyton has (caused) 'LOST' his teams more playoff games than Brady has since '08.

Come playoff time you'll be singing the same tune Colts fans did every January. "Peyton LOST us that playoff game with his interception." If I'm not mistaken, good ole' Peyton threw a key pick late in last years playoff loss!

meh..whatever, congrats on your 2/3 year rental QB.

Peytons career playoff numbers. :whistle:

Couple of things here. Thank you for the congrats on the 2-3 year rental in Peyton. I am very excited about the possibilities he brings our team and couldn't be happier as a fan.

2nd I hope you do realize Peyton actually has better post season numbers than your beloved Tom Brady. But hey keep holding onto that idea that your Tom Brady is so much better come playoff time at leading his team to victory compared to that of Peyton Manning. This is why it is called the "Ultimate Team Sport." Got to love that somehow Tom is immune from any playoff responsibility but when it comes to Peyton he is always to blame in your mind. Ignore the fact that he has had his team up in the 4th quarter more times than any other quarterback to only have their defense throw it away by allowing a 2 minute drill to happen.

Also how about you hold off on the smack talk until this upcoming week when we actually play your team.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is better than Peyton in the post season...????? You have to be brain damaged to NOT know that....and since you are brain damaged obviously.....root for the Chiefs sunday night....your buddies will love you for it.....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's won more Super Bowls over the past 8 years than Tom Brady has.....:whistle:

Actually look at the number in the SB Peyton won nothing that day, the Colts run game won that game.