• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Imma put myself out there

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know me I'm a bread and butter type when it comes to the draft....... Always have been

Now just to give you guys something to talk about ..... Imma do it before the draft

Watkins will be the best receiver to come out since Rice .... and the greatest draft choice since Marino ...

Imma just say it in advance of it happening .......

Now if I'm wrong ... I deserve the shit thrown at me ..... but if I'm right .... no claims I said after the fact

:suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were coming out. I'll check back later when you're wrong...or right.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were coming out. I'll check back later when you're wrong...or right.

fuck off Slappy ... if you had balls you would have a pick to contend

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I play?

Let's see: One of these three (Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles) is going to be a complete flop and be either a career backup or out of the league within 5 years.

Some QB no one is thinking about will be drafted in the third round or later and teams will be crucified 5 years from now for passing on him.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will draft a TE in the 3rd round. :omg:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I play?

Let's see: One of these three (Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles) is going to be a complete flop and be either a career backup or out of the league within 5 years.

Some QB no one is thinking about will be drafted in the third round or later and teams will be crucified 5 years from now for passing on him.

Sure you can play.... though... it wasnt a game for other team fans ... wasnt a game at all actually

Was my high opinion of the kid ....

Now if you have a higher opinion of another kid .... or see a bust in Watkins ..... Feel Free

Oh Im football bored ..... pack your lunch ... I can go football for 3 more hours

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of us would agree on Watkins Twist.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can play.... though... it wasnt a game for other team fans ... wasnt a game at all actually

Now if you have a higher opinion of another kid .... or see a bust in Watkins ..... Feel Free

Oh Im football bored ..... pack your lunch ... I can go football for 3 more hours

I don't see a bust in Watkins at all. There will, of course, be the factor he can't control and that being what QB he has and offensive system he is in. Used right, I agree. He should be a megastar!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax, dude, it's slow for all of us. I'm not into college basketball so...I'm commenting on the Cowboy board. Football is football. Plus I live in Texas and pay attention to your team.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a bust in Watkins at all. There will, of course, be the factor he can't control and that being what QB he has and offensive system he is in. Used right, I agree. He should be a megastar!

Then we dont disagree.......

I was going in advance ... and saying who I thought was the mega-player out of this draft

actually mega-player for a decade ( I do think that much of the kid)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, dude, it's slow for all of us. I'm not into college basketball so...I'm commenting on the Cowboy board. Football is football. Plus I live in Texas and pay attention to your team.

Dude trust me ..... You would know if I wasnt relaxed

Just starting football conversation :suds:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we dont disagree.......

I was going in advance ... and saying who I thought was the mega-player out of this draft

actually mega-player for a decade ( I do think that much of the kid)

I liked Watkins and Hopkins. If BOB lets his QB throw the ball more downfield, Hopkins should have some real good years in Houston too.

Those two Clemson guys were awesome.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Watkins and Hopkins. If BOB lets his QB throw the ball more downfield, Hopkins should have some real good years in Houston too.

Those two Clemson guys were awesome.

I agree

It's just something special I see in Watkins .... Things others dont see ..... which is cool ... I just think he is THAT special :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, slappy. :suds:

and you can fuck off fuck nuts.....

I know a troll when I see one

go start a debate on the 49ers forum ..... them come back in 2 weeks and see if you got a response

:whistle:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you can fuck off fuck nuts.....

I know a troll when I see one

go start a debate on the 49ers forum ..... them come back in 2 weeks and see if you got a response

:whistle:

I said I'd come back if you were wrong or right. No trolling here. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna piggyback off this thread and start a "who's going to be the biggest bust" thread.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I'd come back if you were wrong or right. No trolling here. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna piggyback off this thread and start a "who's going to be the biggest bust" thread.

Challenge accepted.........

but if im right ..... Im coming hunting for you :whistle:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Challenge accepted.........

but if im right ..... Im coming hunting for you :whistle:

No need. I don't mind eating crow. If you're right I'll give you all the credit in the world.