• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I guess we now have to be considered a super bowl contender...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle gets beat by the Rams, the Saints lose again, the Bears get spanked... We have to be considered a favorite to in the NFC... No?:suds:

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will be considered the favorite even though I wouldn't consider them that

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will be considered the favorite even though I wouldn't consider them that

If the Giants somehow beat the Cowboys, I think that makes us the NFC favorite.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's certainly no clear favorite...and it's certainly not out of the question that the birds can make it to the big dance this year.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deano I agree, pretty sure we suddenly become the favorite in the NFC. Especially since we have been without 3 starting o-linemen and a starting linebacker for several weeks.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 9ers gotta be over us for sure, they spotted us 21 and we still lost to them.

There really isn't a "dominate" team in the nfc this year like the Hawks last year or even how tough the 9ers were the last couple of years.

Saints are done, Falcons done, Panthers done

Cards got a good D and are decent, Packers are decent. Lions D is damn tough.

If Foles gets his head out of his ass and gets his pussy looked at we have just as good a shot as anyone.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas wins today against a bad giants team nobody will be talking about the Eagles this week as contenders

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas wins today against a bad giants team nobody will be talking about the Eagles this week as contenders

And I personally think that is a good thing.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need HFA.

Seattle & New Orleans losing is big. Green Bay is scariest team in nfc right now imo. Fu@k Dallas but damn do they have an easy schedule coming up.

Gotta keep up with em & then beat em.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB and SF are over the Birds IMO.

No idea what happened to the Saints.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB has no running game and they keep beating teams with no pass rush.

NYG was able to run the ball vs Dallas. Shady will shred them.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowgirls are a joke. The national media keeps blowing them, but they arent as good as people are giving them credit for. Murray and bryant are top players, but romo still blows, thst oline is beyond overrated and those corners are trash, we have more talent and s better coach we should win both games. The only games I see us having trouble with is Arizona, green bay and the giants at home. If we can neat Zona, we should be a number 1 seed, the cowgirls will fold like they always do we just gotta keep winning, and playing good defense.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know some teams get hot in the last 5-6 games of the season. Also some teams go into a slump. Unexpected injuries can play a roll in future results as well. Returning starters can also help a team improve. Too many factors to make a conclusion now. Plus the schedules can play a roll. The Eagles best edge is Chip Kelly. He can be creative and overcome negative situations. Lately the Eagles have had some big playmakers on special teams. Winning as a team is the key to success. All signs point to being a playoff team. We will find out if our defense has really improved against Arizona. We are 1-1 on the road and 4-0 at home so winning on he road will be a key. The teams who are the healthiest at the seasons end will be a big factor. But for now I do like our chances to make the big dance. Maybe later in the season I could say that this is a super bowl team with confidence, however I need to see more results to make a determination. IMO.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far ....SF...GB...Dallas ....> Eagles all have much better receivers

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cause having receivers is the tell tail sign that you are a contender :lol:

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have better oline-man, running backs, dlineman, special teams, kick returners, playcallers... I could keep going.

Dallas still has romo throwing to them (-1) and a soft middle of the oline (-1)

The niners look old (-1) and kap looks lost, and cant complete an accurate pass over 15 yards (-2)

Green bay has no running game, and their corner situation could be worse than ours with the top 2 guys battling injuries.

The only team that we need to have a healthy fear of in the nfc is the cards. They have a tough d, a good offense and solid coaching.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have better oline-man, running backs, dlineman, special teams, kick returners, playcallers... I could keep going.

Dallas still has romo throwing to them (-1) and a soft middle of the oline (-1)

The niners look old (-1) and kap looks lost, and cant complete an accurate pass over 15 yards (-2)

Green bay has no running game, and their corner situation could be worse than ours with the top 2 guys battling injuries.

The only team that we need to have a healthy fear of in the nfc is the cards. They have a tough d, a good offense and solid coaching.

Your crazy...

The 9ers spotted us 21 points and we still couldn't beat them even with all their weaknesses you point out. That's with them missing 2 of there best defenders.

Cowboys OL is damn good and is MUCH better then ours...look not further then Murrays season so far (it's not cause the OL is weak). Yes Romo is Romo but the way they are playing now, Romo don't need to be the Romo of old. BUT, if they keep running Murray like they have, he could be injured by years end. He's 30 carries away from his most carries in a season and it's only gonna be week 8. Can he keep it up?

Green Bay...why they need a running game? Broncos don't have one and they are fine. All's you need is an OL to block long enough and Rodgers will tear you apart.

I wouldn't sleep on the Seahawks just yet. Could just be a funk.

I'm not that much a believer in the Cards. They still got Carson Palmer at QB.

Our ST's/D has been lights out this year and has won us a few games. Can it continue? Will Foles quit lookin like a puss in the pocket? Yes, Shadys had ONE good running game but can it continue? Lot's of questions with this team. When I look at the team, I see a lot of question marks even at 5-1.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a week away from me getting really excited. If we can go to Zona and come out with a victory I'd say we're certainly contenders. Zona has solid D, a Westbrook type RB and solid receivers. It will be a really good measuring stick of where we're at.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a week away from me getting really excited. If we can go to Zona and come out with a victory I'd say we're certainly contenders. Zona has solid D, a Westbrook type RB and solid receivers. It will be a really good measuring stick of where we're at.

you guys should beat the Cards, they certainly didn't impress when the Redskins were there committing four turnovers in the fourth quarter, to lose by 10.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your crazy...

The 9ers spotted us 21 points and we still couldn't beat them even with all their weaknesses you point out. That's with them missing 2 of there best defenders.

Cowboys OL is damn good and is MUCH better then ours...look not further then Murrays season so far (it's not cause the OL is weak). Yes Romo is Romo but the way they are playing now, Romo don't need to be the Romo of old. BUT, if they keep running Murray like they have, he could be injured by years end. He's 30 carries away from his most carries in a season and it's only gonna be week 8. Can he keep it up?

Green Bay...why they need a running game? Broncos don't have one and they are fine. All's you need is an OL to block long enough and Rodgers will tear you apart.

I wouldn't sleep on the Seahawks just yet. Could just be a funk.

I'm not that much a believer in the Cards. They still got Carson Palmer at QB.

Our ST's/D has been lights out this year and has won us a few games. Can it continue? Will Foles quit lookin like a puss in the pocket? Yes, Shadys had ONE good running game but can it continue? Lot's of questions with this team. When I look at the team, I see a lot of question marks even at 5-1.
I respectfully disagree.

Dont get sucked in man. Turn off the news, and turn on the tape.
Our starting 5, is better 1-5 than anything the cowgurls can throw together. Our REAL starting 5.

Yes, foles struggled vs the niners, but an average foles wins that game by 3 tds. I told you guys before, they are old and oft injured. Willis is not the same player, and everyone outside of kap or Bolden is made of tissue paper or slowing down. In another month, they will be DOA.

Greenbay... why do they need a running game? Playoff football, football in December. No running game = no win.

Trust me. The cowboys are all hype. Tyron smith cannot block without grabbing on and holding for dear life. Trent cole and brandon graham are grown men...