• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Alabama only wins by 25

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S MY TEAM!!!!! MINE!!!

Braveheart.jpg

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see, I haven't missed a home game since 1997 (I will not attend any games this year due a family medical reason and I donated my 4 sets of season tickets to Make a Wish), at the games I do my part, I cheer, scream and make noise to a help my team win therefor I am part of my team. I might not wear a jersey or a coaches headset but I am part of the University of Alabama football team.

I don't understand how someone can be a fan of a team and feel as though they are not part of the team.

Anyways keep on trolling

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all act like you're a part of the team. You're not.

Actually, I am.

There is a reason teams like Alabama are always at the top. Its because of the fan base. I buy Alabama merchandise, watch the games, and bring in the large revenues that are required to run a team of this quality.

It's the same reason many of the top teams in the country in all sports do so well. Do you think the Yankees pay for that payroll without the fans?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
against a very solid Virginia Tech team at that.... And people are already writing them off to finish the 3peat... Well they will only get better as the season goes along.

Know it's been stated in various ways already, but the biggest concern appears to be Bama's offensive line. Without an effective one, can't open holes for runners, and can't protect the QB.

If Bama can fix the o-line, think they've got a good chance for a three-peat. If they can't, can see Bama losing a couple down the road, winding up in an also-ran bowl game.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you want to have history class why don't you go see what your record is all-time against OU.

I'll wait.

I think Suwanee has a winning record against us to. What's your point? That OU beat them a decade ago at their strongest and Bama's weakest(proabation/los 28 scholarships) and YET both very winnable games by Bama. Wouldn't brag too hard! Well maybe I would. OU hasn't done a lot lately! :whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all act like you're a part of the team. You're not.

Y'all have a fucking phobia!!! Everyone I know says we when referencing the team they pull for and y'all take it too the nth degree that everyone who says we instead thinks their part of the team. Get real! The people who think others have a problem are the ones with the problem. Y'all some petty bitches!

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Suwanee has a winning record against us to. What's your point? That OU beat them a decade ago at their strongest and Bama's weakest(proabation/los 28 scholarships) and YET both very winnable games by Bama. Wouldn't brag too hard! Well maybe I would. OU hasn't done a lot lately! :whistle:

Are you kidding, those were ass whoopings by SEC standards. :laugh3:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see, I haven't missed a home game since 1997 (I will not attend any games this year due a family medical reason and I donated my 4 sets of season tickets to Make a Wish), at the games I do my part, I cheer, scream and make noise to a help my team win therefor I am part of my team. I might not wear a jersey or a coaches headset but I am part of the University of Alabama football team.

I don't understand how someone can be a fan of a team and feel as though they are not part of the team.

Anyways keep on trolling

I feel out of place agreeing with Alabama fans, but I don't see why it's so weird that fans feel apart of the team. I've been referring to my team as we and us for a long time (as long as I can remember), and unless I'm trying to be impartial, I do it on the forums.