• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SNF; Vikings vs. Bears

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bears already used a timeout and it's not even one minute into the game, LMAO.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the shitting people have done on my Bears, our only home loss was a relatively competitive game against undefeated Green Bay. If Major Wright can play like he is capable of, this team is a top four NFC team. Hopefully, we can prove that tonight.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the shitting people have done on my Bears, our only home loss was a relatively competitive game against undefeated Green Bay. If Major Wright can play like he is capable of, this team is a top four NFC team. Hopefully, we can prove that tonight.

Just like how you were shitting on the Lions every week until they beat your Bears last week?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like how you were shitting on the Lions every week until they beat your Bears last week?

The difference is that our core players have actually accomplished something tangible (SB trip, NFC Title Game appearance). The Lions have never accomplished anything noteworthy. A team has to earn respect. Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, and Hester have done this. Nobody on Detroit can say the same.

PS: The Bears are still better than the Lions. Exploiting an injured safety and a backup safety to win a game on your homefield doesn't prove anything.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least you can say that you saw were watching for Donovan McNabb's last NFL start. I'd imagine you have some good memories of him as an Eagles fan. He simply can't play behind a bad line, and there aren't any teams out there with a great line but a bad QB. He had a solid career, but it is time to hang up the shoes. He's a funny guy, and should be able to land a job as a commentator somewhere. I've always liked Donovan, and wish him the best of luck in future ventures.