• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SNF: Redskins @ Cowboys (Week 6)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the-redskins-redskins-facepalm-shame-demotivational-poster-1256076787_zpsd56b1656.jpg

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, tw1st3d, you made you point, but probably belongs in the trash talking thread.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, tw1st3d, you made you point, but probably belongs in the trash talking thread.

Thank you .... and yes it does.

check the trash talking thread on the Cowboys forum. This was and is done to make/prove a point.

I got no problem coming to this board and talking football..... I dont troll.

This shit was allowed over and over on our board ........ and no one got banned

Lesser shit was done on this board that caught a few bans.

Lop sided half ass shit ..... what constitutes a ban from the other teams forums needs to be determined.

A pissed off fan/mod banning for less than it should take ... or a happy fan not banning on another forum....

Shit needs to be equal

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In short.........

Yall ban me from this board ... I'm cool with that .....

That gets about 10 of yall banned from our board.

Id im not banned .... Yall get to put up with the troll shit we do

Let your temper controlled mod decide

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you .... and yes it does.

check the trash talking thread on the Cowboys forum. This was and is done to make/prove a point.

I got no problem coming to this board and talking football..... I dont troll.

This shit was allowed over and over on our board ........ and no one got banned

Lesser shit was done on this board that caught a few bans.

Lop sided half ass shit ..... what constitutes a ban from the other teams forums needs to be determined.

A pissed off fan/mod banning for less than it should take ... or a happy fan not banning on another forum....

Shit needs to be equal

I cant speak for everyone, but I could care less what you guys had to say during the game day thread.

However, none of our moderators were even present during the game day thread ... so dont even try the "pissed off fan/mod banning"

If you have a problem with Earls ban take it up with Hammerdown.

Just silly that you're this butt hurt over a few meme's i posted during rivalry week to throw this hissy fit.

I said congratulations ... what more do you want ?

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant speak for everyone, but I could care less what you guys had to say during the game day thread.

However, none of our moderators were even present during the game day thread ... so dont even try the "pissed off fan/mod banning"

If you have a problem with Earls ban take it up with Hammerdown.

YET YOU ARE THE REASON

meaning hoss

If I catch a ban over here for doing or saying anything you didnt on our board ..... you are gone from our board.

Unlike you Im not a troll. However I am still at this moment allowed on this board.

And YES YOU are the reason for this whole debate about what is allowed and what isnt on each teams boards.

I really hope I get banned over here for doing what Kush does on our boards ...... cause that means that bitch and the simple bitches like him arent allowed on ours

IS MY POINT CLEAR? Or there is a corrupt admin ...... Which is what alot think also ......

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YET YOU ARE THE REASON

meaning hoss

If I catch a ban over here for doing or saying anything you didnt on our board ..... you are gone from our board.

Unlike you Im not a troll. However I am still at this moment allowed on this board.

And YES YOU are the reason for this whole debate about what is allowed and what isnt on each teams boards.

I really hope I get banned over here for doing what Kush does on our boards ...... cause that means that bitch and the simple bitches like him arent allowed on ours

IS MY POINT CLEAR? Or there is a corrupt admin ...... Which is what alot think also ......

you sound drunk :lol:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/washington-redskins/112089-vistors-read.html

I follow our rules when on your board. If I didnt I'm sure Ford would let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sound drunk :lol:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/washington-redskins/112089-vistors-read.html

I follow our rules when on your board. If I didnt I'm sure Ford would let me know.

Then you should read our smack talk thread

This was planned .... 2 days ago ... I'm just a day doing it .... WITH MODS knowing

Come on hoss .... Lets determine what is the line of ban .... You not on our boards ..... and though til now ... I havent been a headache on yours .... I can damn sure become one

Let's play until we determine the line fuck nuts

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should read our smack talk thread

This was planned .... 2 days ago ... I'm just a day doing it .... WITH MODS knowing

Come on hoss .... Lets determine what is the line of ban .... You not on our boards ..... and though til now ... I havent been a headache on yours .... I can damn sure become one

Let's play until we determine the line fuck nuts

I know, was wondering what took you so long. :laugh3:

Only thing we ask is you dont disrupt our conversations on other threads trying to turn it into a fight. I doubt Dad will give the ban you're looking for unless you try disrupting other threads tho.

Wish I could continue this pointless conversation with you ... but it's FRIDAY. You want to post meme's on this thread ... have at it. Post away ... have fun.

:suds:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're taking one for the team, tw1st? Seriously, what are you, 14? I, nor the vast majority of us on this board don't, or haven't since the season started, even post on your board. If you have a problem with a particular poster, have your mod deal with it. He has had a couple of our own banished so he's not afraid to pull the trigger. If he isn't willing to yank someone off your board, then get a new mod. But from what I've seen from him, he seems quite capable.

I'm not calling for you to be banned, just to grow up.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, was wondering what took you so long. :laugh3:

Only thing we ask is you dont disrupt our conversations on other threads trying to turn it into a fight. I doubt Dad will give the ban you're looking for unless you try disrupting other threads tho.

Wish I could continue this pointless conversation with you ... but it's FRIDAY. You want to post meme's on this thread ... have at it. Post away ... have fun.

:suds:

Oh you mean the shit you did?

I was kinda hoping this would be enough ....... But I can play your role out to full effect if that is what it requires .........
No worries your IQ isnt too..... it wont take much of an acting job ... to act like you do on our board.

And I will ..... up until I'm banned.... which means you are banned from our boards ..... so all worth it .

No worries dummy ........ I wont in any way act in anyway you didnt or havent on our board.....

Then again ...... others can come over and act just like me .... There is a line ..... and we are damn well gonna find it

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I point out that a pissing match does a disservice to both our boards? There must be a rational way to resolve this situation.

I do not know all the posts that occurred, but following the rules within the framework of EACH board is essential on the part of everyone involved. Can we all agree that this is true? Let warnings be given by the appropriate mods involved, based on "rule infraction" on each board and let's move on.

Neither board wants or needs a war of posts. I think we all want the same thing. Football discussion that remains civil and respectful that is on topic within the specific threads. Smack talk in the appropriate smack talk thread and or a posted rivalry thread.

JMO

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Did I just watch the black version of Health Shuler play...............

How many draft picks did that cost ?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I point out that a pissing match does a disservice to both our boards? There must be a rational way to resolve this situation.

I do not know all the posts that occurred, but following the rules within the framework of EACH board is essential on the part of everyone involved. Can we all agree that this is true? Let warnings be given by the appropriate mods involved, based on "rule infraction" on each board and let's move on.

Neither board wants or needs a war of posts. I think we all want the same thing. Football discussion that remains civil and respectful that is on topic within the specific threads. Smack talk in the appropriate smack talk thread and or a posted rivalry thread.

JMO

Cali I got no issues with you .... I actually like you posting on the Cowboys board. You talk football.

You also knew this was coming .....

It was announced days in advance. Has nothing to do with a win or a loss...... It's certain trolls.

FAIR RULES FOR ALL BOARDS ...........

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're taking one for the team, tw1st? Seriously, what are you, 14? I, nor the vast majority of us on this board don't, or haven't since the season started, even post on your board. If you have a problem with a particular poster, have your mod deal with it. He has had a couple of our own banished so he's not afraid to pull the trigger. If he isn't willing to yank someone off your board, then get a new mod. But from what I've seen from him, he seems quite capable.

I'm not calling for you to be banned, just to grow up.

was told to keep it in one thread .... I am

either a mod should be replaced .... (with anger issues)
Or some bans should either be released .... or some enforced that shouldnt have

This aint being 12 ...... This is trying to keep a decent place we can talk football. OK yall have one .... we dont two different sets of rules .....

This is just to make sure we live by the same rules ... Im sure it would erk you if trolls were on your board .... simple .... it does us too

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Did I just watch the black version of Health Shuler play...............

How many draft picks did that cost ?

I thought you guys got him for no draft picks? Wasn't he an UFA? But you are being too hard, Romo is better than Heath ever was. Except the choking part. They both have that down.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Twist, don't turn troll. If you got a problem with one poster, don't blow up everything. Why hasn't Fordman dealt with it?

BTW, who from your board got banned and why?