• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SNF: Redskins @ Cowboys (Week 6)

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, can't see it. My mom blocked Youtube:lol:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hero - Nickelback - VIDEO OFICIAL (Spiderman Soundtrack) - YouTube

Seriously, I don't get it. Nickelback playing the spiderman soundtrack.....over my head dude.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Shuler was yalls #1 pick hero

RG3 #1 pick hero

both looked good their first year ....
both looked worse their second

fans already crying for RG3 to be benched for the backup

it's a history repeat

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Shuler was yalls #1 pick hero

RG3 #1 pick hero

both looked good their first year ....
both looked worse their second

fans already crying for RG3 to be benched for the backup

it's a history repeat

Seriously??? What fans are calling for the benching of RG3? And when did Heath ever have a first good year?

You are really stretching here. You are serious about turning troll, aren't you? When you come back to your senses, lets talk football. Until then, I'm out.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Twist, don't turn troll. If you got a problem with one poster, don't blow up everything. Why hasn't Fordman dealt with it?

BTW, who from your board got banned and why?

Im not even good at playing the part of a troll .....

Take krush off our boards ...... I wont come back

I havent even been 1% of the troll he was before the game. Yet he didnt catch a ban on our board. Guys did come over here ..... with nothing compared to him and did catch bans .....

So fair is fair..... He can troll us without a ban ... we can troll yall..... or vice versa ..... we come over here to talk football and a pissed off mod throws ban on Cowboys fans .... cause he is butt hurt .... then our board should too

and Im not going anywhere until either me and someone else are banned from each others board ... or until a certain mod admits he was butt hurt and banning out of anger rather than rational

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not even good at playing the part of a troll .....

Take krush off our boards ...... I wont come back

I havent even been 1% of the troll he was before the game. Yet he didnt catch a ban on our board. Guys did come over here ..... with nothing compared to him and did catch bans .....

So fair is fair..... He can troll us without a ban ... we can troll yall..... or vice versa ..... we come over here to talk football and a pissed off mod throws ban on Cowboys fans .... cause he is butt hurt .... then our board should too

and Im not going anywhere until either me and someone else are banned from each others board ... or until a certain mod admits he was butt hurt and banning out of anger rather than rational

What a shame. lets play the who can be more immature game. Your pissed because your mod won't take care of trolls on your site and you choose to self implode. All I can say is......WOW.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame. lets play the who can be more immature game. Your pissed because your mod won't take care of trolls on your site and you choose to self implode. All I can say is......WOW.

wrong ......

I chose to do ..... so other people (that would be better at it than me) wouldnt get banned

See me ... I don't give a fuck .... I dont come over here to troll. So it wouldnt hurt my feelings at all.

Yall however have guys that dont even post over here no more because they cant troll (reptec for example)

Im following all the rules ... one topic .. game topic .... and only discussing anything else when asked
No insults ....
Sitting back waiting on the complaints for me to be removed

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually
If Krush says he will stay off the Cowboys board ... and stop posting pics (forever) I'm done .... and yall wont see me again ...

Thats all it takes 1 person not coming back to our board with his bullshit spam.

and if you think I had a different objective ... read once where I have mentioned the game or the score of it ...... I havent

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually
If Krush says he will stay off the Cowboys board ... and stop posting pics (forever) I'm done .... and yall wont see me again ...

Thats all it takes 1 person not coming back to our board with his bullshit spam.

and if you think I had a different objective ... read once where I have mentioned the game or the score of it ...... I havent

Well I, nor Cali, nor any other skins poster have no control over Krush, just like you have no control over PDAY, UKCowboy or Eastbay. I haven't seen what Krush has posted, nor did i see what the Dallas poster submitted to get banned. Honestly, I don't care. You know who does have control over what Krush or anyone posts on the Dallas board? Your mod. Your effort is misplaced. Its just a shame to see I guy who I have seen post good football analysis go off the deep end for some immature goal. Good luck.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I, nor Cali, nor any other skins poster have no control over Krush, just like you have no control over PDAY, UKCowboy or Eastbay. I haven't seen what Krush has posted, nor did i see what the Dallas poster submitted to get banned. Honestly, I don't care. You know who does have control over what Krush or anyone posts on the Dallas board? Your mod. Your effort is misplaced. Its just a shame to see I guy who I have seen post good football analysis go off the deep end for some immature goal. Good luck.

funny....I assume when my name is mentioned...oh wait....here's your opportunity joy. It's your style, cry for the ban. Your panties remain all bunched up and here is your big opportunity. Bait and the cry like a baby.

you remain pissed cause I questioned in July the effectiveness of your teams defense, oline, coaching and read option in year 2 after defensive cords adjusted. What is going on through 5 games? Is Bob still upright? BUT, I never post football related topics....right joy. You had nothing then and now you're all sensitive through the first 5 weeks of 2013. This summer it was Romo the chocker and Bob forever 2012. Funny how this whole boards tune has changed from just 45 days ago.

nevermind most everything I said this summer is coming true. 8wins? 6 wins?

there ya go twist......watch and see how that works. They hate the logic when it comes true

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Twist, don't turn troll. If you got a problem with one poster, don't blow up everything. Why hasn't Fordman dealt with it?

BTW, who from your board got banned and why?

It has been dealt with. I just don't like to discuss stuff like that in public if I don't have to.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny....I assume when my name is mentioned...oh wait....here's your opportunity joy. It's your style, cry for the ban. Your panties remain all bunched up and here is your big opportunity. Bait and the cry like a baby.

you remain pissed cause I questioned in July the effectiveness of your teams defense, oline, coaching and read option in year 2 after defensive cords adjusted. What is going on through 5 games? Is Bob still upright? BUT, I never post football related topics....right joy. You had nothing then and now you're all sensitive through the first 5 weeks of 2013. This summer it was Romo the chocker and Bob forever 2012. Funny how this whole boards tune has changed from just 45 days ago.

nevermind most everything I said this summer is coming true. 8wins? 6 wins?

there ya go twist......watch and see how that works. They hate the logic when it comes true

Seems to me you are the one that is butt hurt. Little touchy, PDay? Did I say something inaccurate or does Tw1st have control over you and where you post?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Did I say something inaccurate"

many many times....how's bovey?

"But if you are posting just to smack talk with no intrinsic value"

like you did above in this thread?

makes the rules joy....and change um as you see fit as the season progresses

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously??? What fans are calling for the benching of RG3? And when did Heath ever have a first good year?

You are really stretching here. You are serious about turning troll, aren't you? When you come back to your senses, lets talk football. Until then, I'm out.

Deanplanet for one, but then again I think you knew that. In fairness plenty disagreed with him. Let RG3 have a bad game and Dean will begin to find support.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean......the same guy that said we made a mistake taking Rambo in the 6th because we should have taken him in the 3rd. His rationale was it was too risky to wait until the 6th round as he should not have been there. Oh, and to be accurate, he's not calling for the benching of RG3 until we lose 6 games.