• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smart is a flopper

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude gets around, check the last 2 secs, you can see the same fan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NdJahHN0w&sns=tw]Aggie Basketball - Bryan Davis Dunk and Tech Fan - YouTube[/ame]

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how they call what a 19 year old does "disgusting behavior" with having no idea what the 60 year old was saying. I agree Smart was a complete moron for shoving grandpa but please get all the facts before rushing to judging.

Side note, how he wasn't ejected is beyond me.

The fan probably said some mean things, as every opposing fan does. Pushing him though, was (look away Richard Sherman) thuggish. Impossible to defend.

Smart is the worst flopper I've seen in college basketball. It's funny that people's defense is "everyone does it." (IE steals, murders, etc etc).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was going to guess, the fan said the offensive thing when Smart was on the ground. It doesn't really look like the fan is saying anything offensive when Smart approaches him but maybe my imagination is limited when it comes to offensive language or my lip reading skills suck

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless the guy put his hands on smart no reason for him to do that...no excuse.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless the guy put his hands on smart no reason for him to do that...no excuse.

Not related to this, I'm just saying, but with some of the things I've heard fans say at games, I wish an athlete could knock out some of those dudes.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the look on her face, you would think Smart had just killed that guy. :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan probably said some mean things, as every opposing fan does. Pushing him though, was (look away Richard Sherman) thuggish. Impossible to defend.

Smart is the worst flopper I've seen in college basketball. It's funny that people's defense is "everyone does it." (IE steals, murders, etc etc).

Completely agree and completely disagree :D

Flopping in the NBA: A History of (Non)violence «

Flopping has and always will be a part of the NBA (and every sport) but the fact is it is only condemning for players we do not like.

Not related to this, I'm just saying, but with some of the things I've heard fans say at games, I wish an athlete could knock out some of those dudes.

Some of the things I have said at games I should be allowed to be attacked. I am not proud of that and looking back obviously I wish I were more mature, bottom line, we should all respect each other more.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree and completely disagree :D

Flopping in the NBA: A History of (Non)violence «

Flopping has and always will be a part of the NBA (and every sport) but the fact is it is only condemning for players we do not like.

Some of the things I have said at games I should be allowed to be attacked. I am not proud of that and looking back obviously I wish I were more mature, bottom line, we should all respect each other more.

Flopping probably has been a part of the NBA forever, not being a fan I accidentally ended up on this board because of the Marcus Smart thread. :suds:

I do think it happens much less in CBB though.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flopping probably has been a part of the NBA forever, not being a fan I accidentally ended up on this board because of the Marcus Smart thread. :suds:

I do think it happens much less in CBB though.

On this board by accident...10000 posts later...errrr....?

And agree.

I know you must mean the NBA forum but the way I said it was funny

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stock just dropped more

And that fan is an idiot

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just increased the odds that he will fall to the Lakers. Questioning whether or not we still want him after last few weeks though.