• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know where an NFL team could go get an overpriced backup corner to sit on their bench?

asking for a friend.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.. our benched player is better than any of their starters who just got torched by DeShaun Watson. Last I checked Drew Brees.. well just a bit better. Doubt DeShaun (who) would throw for almost 400 on us.

Can’t believe these guys are actually coming over here talking shit. Too damn funny.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.. our benched player is better than any of their starters who just got torched by DeShaun Watson. Last I checked Drew Brees.. well just a bit better. Doubt DeShaun (who) would throw for almost 400 on us.

Can’t believe these guys are actually coming over here talking shit. Too damn funny.
43 points isn't just losing, it's a ass whopping.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43 points isn't just losing, it's a ass whopping.
Just to help you with math,, we lost by 24 not 43. I can't argue though,, 24 points is still an ass whooping but lets just say...had we scored 39,, the 43 would not fit that category at that point. So it depends on the overall score when ass kicking's are involved. Just helping so you don't look this stupid again when smacking on other sites. Sorry, just the teacher in me. However, don't think any team was gonna beat the Saints on that stage.. that night.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Normally we ask people who didn't watch the game or know what they are talking about to raise their hand. I see you have a different way of going things. I'll pay attention and see how that works out for you.

Norman can't hold a match to Byron.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally we ask people who didn't watch the game or know what they are talking about to raise their hand. I see you have a different way of going things. I'll pay attention and see how that works out for you.

Lets be fair and not compare an injured Norman who has played 50 or more games in career for more wear and tear on body. Lets see how they stacked up at the same point in each of their careers. For now lets just glance at their first 4 games during their 4th year played when Norman became a starter. Lets have a looksy.

Norman: An average of 25 yards per game to apposing WR's covered to go along with 4 interceptions. During this time, opposing quarterbacks recorded a 23.1 quarterback passer rating when targeting Norman, which ranked first in the NFL above Darrelle Revis, who allowed a 23.9 quarterback passer rating when targeted during this same time. So he was ahead of one of the most celebrated cover corners this league has seen last 10 years. Now his career stats: 10 int's and 8 forced fumbles in his career recovering 5 of them with 65 pass deflections and 250 solo tackles to go along with 2 defensive td's not to mention teams in his prime game planning around him. Note: Norman didn't start much his first three seasons and now has a total of 71 game starts.

Jones: Not gonna look up average yards per apposing wr's but I can bet you it don't come close to Norman thru his first 4 games of of his 4th year played. Career: Through 48 game starts he has a total of 2 ints and 2 forced fumbles none recovered with 23 pass deflections and 188 solo tackles and 1 defensive td. If his average plays out next three years for a total of 7 years in league where Norman is right now he will have ruffly 92 game starts as compared to 71 for Norman a total of 4 int's (Norman 10), 4 forced fumbles (Norman 8), 0 recovered fumbles (Norman 5), 2 defensive td's (Norman 2,,well lookie here,, they're tied), 325 solo tackles (Norman 250)

So your boy has him in the total tackle dept... perhaps that's because he's thrown at more... Possibly:noidea:
Bottom line dog: I think you have a little Biasitis.

Next question.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok,, so Norman had a total of 5 tackles.. 4 being solo He also had 1 pass deflection, 1 int and 1 forced fumbled that we recovered. Newton rarely tossed his way as he chose Dunbar instead. Ok so it's your turn now. Gimme the stats on your boy Byron. Question: Did you wanna do this all year?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re more stupid, dumb ass. Impressive indeed. Still 1-0 in division and still in first

Great comeback...the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I.” Are you 12?

Then, you can’t even take a compliment. You truly are a sad individual, and delusional. Go find me any source that has Dallas in first place in the NFC East. I have time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comeback...the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I.” Are you 12?

Then, you can’t even take a compliment. You truly are a sad individual, and delusional. Go find me any source that has Dallas in first place in the NFC East. I have time.

Nope. Find it yourself. I’m busy and you are sad and pathetic. Go get your tissues.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna talk smack but it looks like it could be a “classic” NFC matchup between the Boys and the Skins

Go Cowboys

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Find it yourself. I’m busy and you are sad and pathetic. Go get your tissues.

It can’t be found moron because it doesn’t exist. The Redskins are in first.

You are busy, yet you have time to come here? I am pathetic, yet you don’t seem to understand the standings?

I am not crying. I a man a realist. Neither of our teams offenses are any good and neither can make a playoff run. My money is still on the Eagles.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can’t be found moron because it doesn’t exist. The Redskins are in first.

You are busy, yet you have time to come here? I am pathetic, yet you don’t seem to understand the standings?

I am not crying. I a man a realist. Neither of our teams offenses are any good and neither can make a playoff run. My money is still on the Eagles.

you are a moron if you can't find that the Cowboys are 1-0 in the division. I feel sorry for your parents because you don't understand simple math and statistics.