• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our good ole @skinsdad62 moderator’s “ABC repentance thread” might be the most narcissistic post ever.

Wow, Dad. Take a little advice. Let it go, and cheer for whoever the Redskins QB might be. Let it go, those two or three posters who put you in this ugly place. And finally, let it go and don’t feel you have to post while sitting in the emergency room with your wife or loved one…she, or they need your attention at that time a lot more than we do.

BTW, hope she is OK.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our good ole @skinsdad62 moderator’s “ABC repentance thread” might be the most narcissistic post ever.

Wow, Dad. Take a little advice. Let it go, and cheer for whoever the Redskins QB might be. Let it go, those two or three posters who put you in this ugly place. And finally, let it go and don’t feel you have to post while sitting in the emergency room with your wife or loved one…she, or they need your attention at that time a lot more than we do.

BTW, hope she is OK.

well i take it you want the campaign to continue thanks for the input

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, hope she is OK.

i deleted the thread , you guys want 3 more years i will oblige

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Crickets*... must be because Dallas looked ,,well... really really bad.

When Cole Beasley is your leading receiver.... :L

***crickets***...Must be when there are more people on your sideline than in your stands, well...really bad.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***crickets***...Must be when there are more people on your sideline than in your stands, well...really bad.
ouch , but hey mods and guys like you arent allowed to have opinions according to some of my posters we just have to be quiet

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... and they all come running. The thought of redemption on me was weighing more on their minds than the actual game. Ahhhh the power,,, Too funny.

The Cowpies beat the mighty Giants whose aging QB moves just a little quicker than a snail through sand and whose broken down front line gets beat just about as often as their own dicks when their moms aren't home. You guys are just too sweet, I swear.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH...should any team in the NFC EAST be talking trash at this point?

The Eagles have the best reason...it is called last season’s Lombardy. They are 1-1with their backup QB and Wentz returns this week.

The Cowboys probably have the second best reason to smack talk because they have a division win and their defense looks legit. That being said, their offense is worse than ours.

Then there is us. We handled the Cardinals with ease, but they will be making a QB change this week because they are currently the worst team in college football. Then we scored only 9 against a horrible defense in Indy, and the love affair a few had with AS died.

Finally, there is the NYG. They may have the best reason to talk smack though...number one pick overall is not out of the realm of possibilities. I am embarrassed to say they were my sleeper to be good.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong dum dum, Cowboys have a division win

They are in first place in division

End of story, asshole

Let me put this in language you may understand...

BROKEBACK It is week 2 MOUNTAIN
COWBOYS You are what your record says SUCKCOCK
HANDICAPPERS and your record says you are tied. ISABITCH

mic dropped

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mic dropped

GFY, Dallas is in first place. None of your butt hurt meltdowns will say otherwise. Click on standings, and Cowboys at the top

BooM bitch, game over

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mic dropped

Yes, it is week 2. Week 2 standings are all that we have to go by. In the week 2 standings, Handi is correct.

I won't thump my chest over leading the division after two games, but I will needle the Skins fans about their empty stadium. Don't worry though, there will be a packed house when Dallas rolls into town. I look forward to that sea of blue in the stands.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is week 2. Week 2 standings are all that we have to go by. In the week 2 standings, Handi is correct.

I won't thump my chest over leading the division after two games, but I will needle the Skins fans about their empty stadium. Don't worry though, there will be a packed house when Dallas rolls into town. I look forward to that sea of blue in the stands.

To all the fans here in D.C. I wish to assure you that the next game will be a complete sellout. Accordingly, I have directed stadium maintenance to remove all upper deck seating, ticket prices for those seats will however be raised by $5 since removal of the same will create a standing room only situation.....HAIL!!___Dan Snyder:D:pound:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is your RB again?

Dallas is in first place in the division. A place that historically belongs to Dallas.

Oh boy, he’s finally back running his dick suckers again. Remember in Daks rookie year when I told you I’ve seen this scenario too many times in the nfl? Dak was and is a one hit wonder, and that receiving corps is probably worse than the skins ( tuff to judge atm). Trust me with that sorry ass team you have I’d go hide. The same thing I’m doing with my team

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, he’s finally back running his dick suckers again. Remember in Daks rookie year when I told you I’ve seen this scenario too many times in the nfl? Dak was and is a one hit wonder, and that receiving corps is probably worse than the skins ( tuff to judge atm). Trust me with that sorry ass team you have I’d go hide. The same thing I’m doing with my team

You’re a quitter and a sorry judge of talent. Cowboys>Redskins
First place

Suck it, bitches