• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And mine said both are very good QBs with the potential to be great.

But I think Luck was asked to do more, with less, last year and going forward I'd probably go with him because more traditional QBs last longer in the NFL.

I also noted that both Luck and Griffin can have great careers and nothing is wrong with that.

Apparently that doesn't sit well with some :noidea:

You were the one who had the spaz attack, because you didn't like that I said people make too many excuses for Luck, and make false statements like he was asked to do more with less in comparison to Griffin. You also had a sad attempt thrown in there to mock me for saying that Griffin was the main reason our rushing attack went from pedestrian to first in the league. And that Morris wouldn't have had the year he had without Rg3 and his unique ability.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure whose idea it was..but glad to see this smacktalk thread.

Hopefully we can all can keep the shit talking here and not clutter the informational threads with senseless jabber...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And mine said both are very good QBs with the potential to be great.

But I think Luck was asked to do more, with less, last year and going forward I'd probably go with him because more traditional QBs last longer in the NFL.

I also noted that both Luck and Griffin can have great careers and nothing is wrong with that.

Apparently that doesn't sit well with some :noidea:

First of all - stop worrying so much about what others think. You are a good poster & have valid points. If others don't agree - so what? Particularly on a Skins board - why would you expect people to not be somewhat biased towards RG3?

Anyhow - beyond that - you might be somewhat right about Luck. However - also factor in that cupcake schedule for the Colts which no doubt helped inflate the #s for Luck. It works both ways. In any case - year 2 will be very telling for all of these guys & will determine if one or more start to break away from the pack.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all - stop worrying so much about what others think. You are a good poster & have valid points. If others don't agree - so what? Particularly on a Skins board - why would you expect people to not be somewhat biased towards RG3?

Anyhow - beyond that - you might be somewhat right about Luck. However - also factor in that cupcake schedule for the Colts which no doubt helped inflate the #s for Luck. It works both ways. In any case - year 2 will be very telling for all of these guys & will determine if one or more start to break away from the pack.

I think you're gathering quite the opposite of what's going on. I couldn't care less what others think. But I do have to wonder why they would report me to the mods for merely not agreeing with them.

I want to debate amongst rivals. It's fun, it's what makes sports boards tick. Yet within the first couple encounters on this board I received multiple PMs from multiple mods asking to tone it down for a select few posters.

And yes, the Colt's schedule was definitely in their favor. But also remember they didn't have their head coach all season. We all saw what happened to the Saints when they lost theirs, they crumbled. The Colts however rose up beyond all expectations.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snow- Do you know who reported you?

Eastbay I get but buriedinsnow?? C'mon guys relax

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know it was even someone reporting you anyway? Unlike the ESPN boards there are mods who actively post and could have just seen the conversation as it was happening. Especially since there was a lot of activity between you and I going back and forth. And when it gets to the point when it's no longer about football it goes to far. We both took it there, but it became about you trying to instigate, and you know it. That's the only reason your replies would venture into "You're a homer" or "you're emotional" when neither was the case. You were certainly digging for that emotion though.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snow- Do you know who reported you?

No. But it's very safe to assume who based off the timing of PMs during the engagement.

But it's all good. This thread exists for sole purpose of not having one's hypersensitivity ruin it for the rest.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it, people, this thread is for talking shit, not talking shit about talking shit! Let's stay on topic! :D

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it, people, this thread is for talking shit, not talking shit about talking shit! Let's stay on topic! :D

Isn't that still talking shit technically?
unsure.gif

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure whose idea it was..but glad to see this smacktalk thread.

Hopefully we can all can keep the shit talking here and not clutter the informational threads with senseless jabber...

golden spur gave me the idea and i tried it out . could be a good tool

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In switching to the 4-3, they can't really afford to lose players like that up front.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's going to hurt them. Ratliffe also tweaked his hamstring. They are having a rough start.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a good player and will definetly be missed in their rotation.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we ever clarify if the sportshoopla and the ESPN buried in snow poster are different?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its BIS. he posts at another board i post at.

ohhh I didn't really know him at ESPN but he seems like he like to bait you, BUT can have good discussions too...then I read something at ESPN claiming he's never posted here.