• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sly the only guy

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey jeff sly the only guy on this board ha.. hey man i just wanted to see what do you predict as the rangers line up this year.. line wise.. just looking for some info for fantasy league purposes.. so yeah if you could tell me what you think the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th line will look like along with your defensive pairings it would be appreciated

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey jeff sly the only guy on this board ha.. hey man i just wanted to see what do you predict as the rangers line up this year.. line wise.. just looking for some info for fantasy league purposes.. so yeah if you could tell me what you think the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th line will look like along with your defensive pairings it would be appreciated

Lol, yep I am the Lone Ranger. Well, as of right now (still a few more cuts to be made) I see it as...

Frolov - Christensen - Gaborik
Dubinsky - Prospal - Callahan
Fedotenko - Anisimov - Avery
Boogaard - Kennedy - Prust
Drury (injured), Boyle
Stepan and White to Hartford.

Staal - Girardi
MDZ - Roszival
Gilroy - McDonagh
Eminger as a 7th D-man.
Valentenko and Sauer going to Hartford.

Lundqvist - Biron

I'm bad with line predictions, but this made the most sense to me... Guess we'll know in a week! :D

I definitely see Stepan making a few trips to the Rangers this season, he just needs one more year in Hartford. White has shown nothing promising. Valentenko and Sauer are both good, but just not making the cut this year; But both are surely NHL ready if we need them.

I'd like to see what you think the Dev's lines and pairings will look like as well come the start of the season.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm honestly very suprised you don't have stepan on there i thought he looked great from what i saw of him

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm honestly very suprised you don't have stepan on there i thought he looked great from what i saw of him

I think he looked great as well... But I see them sending him down to Hartford for one more year. I'd like for him to stay on the team because I can see him progressing quickly... But they'll prolly keep Boyle for the PP kill and Kennedy seems a little more versatile atm.

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i didnt watch every rangers preseason game cuz obviously i'm not a rangers fan lol but what i did see from you guys when they faced the devils.. stepan is really good.. MDZ on my fantasy team and pondered about putting either calahan or dubinsky on my bench.. as for the devils line up man its really hard to predict i'll give you the things that i think i know.

Parise-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Elias-Arnott-(langernrbunner?)<-- this is so questionable to me because of all the trade rumors about him.. maybe they put tedenby or maybe rolston.. its confusing there who is our top offensive prospect
(Zubrus?)-Josefson-Clarkson <--- i would like like to not see Zubrus gone but Rolston can fit here as well
Leblond-Mair-Pelly.. thats my projected forwards for the devils with 2 question marks of i have no idea lol

Greene-Volchenkov
Tallinder-Urbom
White-(Corrente or Taormina) <--- i think the sixth spot is also a question mark.. it really depends on what vertrans we give up on what rookies are in i believe

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frolov - Christensen - Gaborik
Dubinsky - Prospal - Callahan
Fedotenko - Anisimov - Avery
Boogaard - Kennedy - Prust
Drury (injured), Boyle
Stepan and White to Hartford.

Staal - Girardi
MDZ - Roszival
Gilroy - Sauer
Eminger as a 7th D-man.
Valentenko and McDonagh going to Hartford.

Lundqvist - Biron

Look's like Sauer stays and McDonagh goes. Interesting. Now just waiting on which two forwards are going bye-bye.

Rangers trim training camp roster by four - New York Rangers - News

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL :L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are truly lame as shit...

dumpavery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Being a Devils fan is like dating a fat girl. They do it because they can't do better.