• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray you shrivel on the vine under a scorching sun.

LMAO!!!!

Its just a shit ton to describe and id give a lot away trying to do so which would ruin it for you or others

Just trust me ... its the fucking tits

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NO, no link.

got it, guess you are not gonna post ever again.

(BTW - this is how it looks to others)

Please stop

so, you're not testing your theory then? Figures

I do it to mock snuggles...the only time I use it is with him or when someone else tries to use it with me...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At night, I like to lay on my belly and rub my 2" dick against a hard pillow and dream that I am being probed by 4 large black men. then when I "make my mess" my mommy cleans the bed.

TMI!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Created by a religious nut":laugh3:

If you weren't a cowardly faggot, this phrase would come back to make you look even more of a fucking idiot...and I didn't think under the current circumstances that this was possible

so you're now arguing that there are no religious nuts? Gotcha...laying the groundwork for the defense of that link you won't provide eh?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!!

Its just a shit ton to describe and id give a lot away trying to do so which would ruin it for you or others

it just occured to me that brine....and brian sound very similar

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with you on this season ... shocking because the 3rd book is pretty awesome

Its because they are splitting the 3rd book out over 2 seasons.

Like, seriously... Can we find out please what the fuck is going on with Theon (sp?) and maybe cut back just a tad on the long drawn out conversations between the less interesting characters?

I get that they have a story to develop.. And I'm sure there is a point to everything..

But this year is almost halfway over already and it's been pretty dry..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick cliff's notes version, please, since I've never seen a single episode... What the fuck is it all about?

Are you familiar with the historical "War of the Roses"? Not the shitty Michael Douglass movie...the Mary Queen of Scotts and Henry the VIIIth war between the Lancasters (Lannisters in the Book) and Yorks (Starks) of England...

Essentially...it's that historical battle told in a fantasy setting...a lot of political intrigue, maneuverings and battles as 2 families fight over the Throne of the 7 kingdoms of Westeros.

VERY complex, layers upon layers of plot developments...and a great rule of thumb? The author firmly believes in allowing his readers to fall in love with characters, only to kill them without any regard....which IMO? Makes it better...as you're never really certain who the good guys and bad guys are with few exceptions...

Oh..and it's pretty much soft core pr0n to boot....not child appropriate in any stretch...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!!

Appology accepted.

I'll check netfix.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
i think of all the people on the board....uno is the only one who has been cuckolded by everyone else at some point or another....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, what happened in here

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Oh I have the proof that you are wrong. I am just not going to prove it."

"...unless you agree to leave the boards forever once I do provide it..."

I never said such a list didn't exist...I simply asked for where he was getting his list from...his reaction was pretty Francis-esque...meaning he either had trouble finding a list and it was disappointing once he did find it...or he has no list

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i said last week

i also said thursday and friday...the 2 days i wasnt at work

and i guarantee you thursday and friday (last week) didnt occur last night

You said last night.

And even if you misspoke/typed...

If you're going to read old threads... from conversations had when you weren't here... and view every post Uno is making.. How many would you have had to read to find "25 about me when I wasnt' even here"..

Isn't that sort of the polar gahdam opposite of ignoring him? That's actually "I read every post that he makes, even if I'm not in the thread at the time"

You're such a knob..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say you said it?

prove it with a link or leave forever

and with francis it's just as easy...if homosexuals are brought up, he's going to make some derogatory post about "fags"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think of all the people on the board....uno is the only one who has been cuckolded by everyone else at some point or another....

coming from the guy who got drunk and HAD to post here...this means very little

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know what it's like to be cuckolded, but sounds kinky, and Id like to know how I sign up

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like, seriously... Can we find out please what the fuck is going on with Theon (sp?) and maybe cut back just a tad on the long drawn out conversations between the less interesting characters?

I get that they have a story to develop.. And I'm sure there is a point to everything..

But this year is almost halfway over already and it's been pretty dry..

Well dont expect to find anything out on Theon for a LONG time ... he's not even in the 3rd book man ... they are only doing this bc people like his character and the stretched the story out too far this season. He's pure filler right now