• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said last night. And you've replied to him constantly... You've quoted his posts over and over today when he's not even talking to you. You keep commenting on how "it's nto a fair fight"

Yet...

You have him blocked.. You just choose to display every single image and comment on them relentlessly?

Seems awfully fucking counterproductive to the whole point of ignoring someone.

:lame:

no, i said last week

i also said thursday and friday...the 2 days i wasnt at work

and i guarantee you thursday and friday (last week) didnt occur last night

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you're wrong and a bigot, even though I dont remember what you said."

-uno

you posted the quote that proved I knew exactly what you said...proving yourself a liar and obsessive little bitch over and over is fun for you, eh?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't so much remember what Heatwave says as I do assume he said it if it's positive about the Blue Jays

no no no...if you don't remember the specific words, you're just making them up...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize

Rock can see when UNO is being quoted right ???

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with you on this season ... shocking because the 3rd book is pretty awesome

Its because they are splitting the 3rd book out over 2 seasons.

Just a quick cliff's notes version, please, since I've never seen a single episode... What the fuck is it all about?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years have you been doing this?

Listen, I dont need a stat page to tell me Lester was a big part of the 2011 collapse, clubhouse cancer part aside

I know he was a big part of a miserable 2012

I don't need a stat page to tell ne these things

No stat page would tell you that he was a "big part of the 2011 collapse"

You really should visit some "stat pages" and educate yourself.

He had a grand total of 2, TWO starts from June - September that could be remotely considered "bad"....

I gave you the link... Educate yourself.

You wanna call me wrong? Point the starts out that I'm missing.

Or talk out of your ass and remain in the dark...

Shouldn't be hard man.. Tell me the dates of these "collapses" from Lester.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize

Rock can see when UNO is being quoted right ???

but that doesn't give him the ability to quote my posts...which he has been doing...he's reading them...and pretending he isn't...but then responding to them...and claiming to know how many times he was mentioned by me last week...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dear lord!
I just asked my Admin to get me a typewriter, I think this thread has made me give up on the whole computer fad.

Nice job UNO!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it hasnt been about you, its been about your incorrect comments

lol...so you're obsessed with my comments that you proved accurate and then lied about? But not me...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really know anyone that watches religiously besides you guys...I just hated going week to week with the sopranos...disappointing episodes are that much more disappointing...I'll just wait...I started watching lost a few months ago...man that got really uninteresting by the middle of the 4th season

It's one of the most popular shows around right now...and there really haven't been many dissapointing episodes...the books are so complex and layered, to condense each down to 13 1 hour episodes results in a shit ton happening each week...

and agreed on lost...the last few seasons I think I watched it just to justify the time sink...first couple of season of I thought it was really good...then it just got fucking weird...plus I figured the whole thing out by the end of season 2...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you posted the quote that proved I knew exactly what you said...proving yourself a liar and obsessive little bitch over and over is fun for you, eh?

so homophobia doesnt meant fear of fags; it actually means disliking them?

got it.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dear lord!
I just asked my Admin to get me a typewriter, I think this thread has made me give up on the whole computer fad.

Nice job UNO!

if only that were true...the whole board would thank me

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no no no...if you don't remember the specific words, you're just making them up...

Actually with Heatwave, I can usually figure out the specific words too

If Lawrie or Morrow is brought up, it can safely be assumed that phrases like "nothing short of a deity", "what's that tent in my pants" and "his numbers suck, but he'll turn it around" were tossed around

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of the most popular shows around right now...and there really haven't been many dissapointing episodes...the books are so complex and layered, to condense each down to 13 1 hour episodes results in a shit ton happening each week...

and agreed on lost...the last few seasons I think I watched it just to justify the time sink...first couple of season of I thought it was really good...then it just got fucking weird...plus I figured the whole thing out by the end of season 2...

ok I wasn't saying it isn't popular...I was saying I don't have anyone that I have to talk about it with so there's no drive to watch it right now...I can wait til they're done making them

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if only that were true...the whole board would thank me

Prove it or leave forever.
send me a link with eveyone here thanking you for me leaving or never post again!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words proving himself not a liar and a bigot isn't enough...he's going to post a list by some religious nut and then whine about me not leaving when it doesn't prove his point

Once again, there is absolutely nothing involving religion in this link.

And once again, accept my proposal or continue to be a cowardly Peter Puffer.