• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was because we were reading The Birds at the time

I don't remember reading the book (I was smoking a lot of weed back then)...

I know I was a little anxious on the ride home from school that day...

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember reading the book (I was smoking a lot of weed back then)...

I know I was a little anxious on the ride home from school that day...

t6cTOXl.jpg

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
list of the biggest faggots ever on this board

1. uno

cuts so deep coming from the guy who got drunk and his first thought was to come post on this board

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wouldn't.

He'd have to out on a limb that doesn't exist.

He's a coward, or in other words, what he's accused everybody else of being for at least the last 5 years.

Uno's leaving?? What did I miss?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waving the white flag here....

You're missing out...and it's a minimum of 4 years away...season three = book 3 of the series..and he has 5 completed and on the hook to HBO for 2 more books/seasons...

Spectacular reads, LONG...each is like a King novel...HIGHLY recommended to any fans of the show...the season we're in right now, was literally the best book I've ever read..

...though by reading the 1st 5, I've killed the show for myself...have 2 episodes on DVR right now that I can't motivate myself to watch over another series I've started reading. I'll try to do this without killing anything for anyone not caught up this year...but there was a major event a couple weeks back here was my take as I was watching it.

"I wonder if they'll do to Jamie what he did in the books"

"yup...they did...kewl"

Freinds I was watching with? Went fucking nutz when it happened...

I don't really know anyone that watches religiously besides you guys...I just hated going week to week with the sopranos...disappointing episodes are that much more disappointing...I'll just wait...I started watching lost a few months ago...man that got really uninteresting by the middle of the 4th season

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you didn't say "looked for" you claimed "scoured". In fact looked for is even a stretch.....more like you photos were literally almost handed to me by google.

You're mad I saw them and posted them. Everyone here knows how upset you got and to what lengths you went with the CBS admins to exact your "revenge" by having ID's banned.

As for being mad... lol. Anyone that knows me, knows I am the biggest ball buster on the planet and when this manna from heaven (aka your ugly mug photos) literally fell into my possession I couldn't resist busting your nuts.

It was the biggest ball busting event that ever took place on CBS. It was the main topic of discussion for months after and still gets brought up to this day.

Scour:

Subject (a place, text, etc.) to a thorough search in order to locate something.

and yes you were and are mad...no one does that kind of searching unless they're mad...the only person who disagrees is rock...and well, we've covered that

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the 4th time you haven't accepted my offer.

You want the link, because by your own admission, you've asked for it 2394793287 times.

You also believe that I don't have one.

So accept my proposal and I'll provide the link, or you can continue on as a proven coward who likes dick in his ass.

The choice is yours.

because you'll post a link to some right wing religious nuts psychotic list...and then hump the shit out of it instead of addressing what I asked for...you enjoy being proven wrong on things it seems

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno last night - "I honestly don't even remember what he said...but it was pretty bigoted..."

lol...I see you're still pissed about your bigotry being exposed

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by black francis http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/i...s/viewpost.gif
so people are actually afraid of fags?

or they just dont like them?

not liking them doesnt make you a homophobe. it makes you a person who doesnt like fags
====================================

uno - replace "fags" with "negroes"
=====================================

Originally Posted by black francis http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/i...s/viewpost.gif
you said to replace fags with negroes, which means you are comparing gayness to another race
=========================================

uno In the context of you disliking an entire group of people based on their legal and non-choice behavior...which you, for the most part, don't actually have to see or participate in

interchangeable
same thing

yep, he's still pissed

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I've blocked every single one of you (even Heatwave), and then went ahead to unhide all your posts and read them

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wouldn't.

He'd have to out on a limb that doesn't exist.

He's a coward, or in other words, what he's accused everybody else of being for at least the last 5 years.

In other words proving himself not a liar and a bigot isn't enough...he's going to post a list by some religious nut and then whine about me not leaving when it doesn't prove his point