• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're now arguing that there are no religious nuts? Gotcha...laying the groundwork for the defense of that link you won't provide eh?

I said there are "no religious nuts?"

Link or leave forever and publicly proclaim your love of cock.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NO, no link.

got it, guess you are not gonna post ever again.

(BTW - this is how it looks to others)

Please stop

Should your name be read as "Pete Nice"? Are you the lead singer of 3rd Bass?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said last night.

And even if you misspoke/typed...

If you're going to read old threads... from conversations had when you weren't here... and view every post Uno is making.. How many would you have had to read to find "25 about me when I wasnt' even here"..

Isn't that sort of the polar gahdam opposite of ignoring him? That's actually "I read every post that he makes, even if I'm not in the thread at the time"

You're such a knob..

i said last week, someone confirmed it

i didnt scour/read old threads, someone here sent me a link...i just saw i was mentioned a lot both days

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and with francis it's just as easy...if homosexuals are brought up, he's going to make some derogatory post about "fags"

All the gays I am know and are pretty close to love to use the term "fag" to make fun of a flamboyant gay.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and with francis it's just as easy...if homosexuals are brought up, he's going to make some derogatory post about "fags"

ummm I asked for a link to me saying you said "I hate fags"

so, why are you still posting?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like, seriously... Can we find out please what the fuck is going on with Theon (sp?) and maybe cut back just a tad on the long drawn out conversations between the less interesting characters?

I get that they have a story to develop.. And I'm sure there is a point to everything..

But this year is almost halfway over already and it's been pretty dry..

The books were worse...everything playing out now with Theon (and I'm an episode or 2 behind on the show) wasn't revealed until book 5...we were given hints...and I could spoil some of it for you if you really want me to explain further...but I'd recommend just letting it play out...

And as far as this year? Buckle the fuck up....it's coming....and you'll understand why all those dry conversations were necessary...I can't really elaborate without potentially spoiling the single biggest event(s) in the series thus far (all 5 books)....but...it's coming...and it blew my fucking mind...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
coming from the guy who got drunk and HAD to post here...this means very little

yeah i was hammered out of my gourd.....thing is i'm willing to bet everyone except you enjoyed my drunken ramblings...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should your name be read as "Pete Nice"? Are you the lead singer of 3rd Bass?

Only when giving you the Gas Face

And, I think most people get what N Y C is. Ask some of the older kids to help you get your seatbelt fastened chapee.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"...unless you agree to leave the boards forever once I do provide it..."

I never said such a list didn't exist...I simply asked for where he was getting his list from...his reaction was pretty Francis-esque...meaning he either had trouble finding a list and it was disappointing once he did find it...or he has no list

There's an easy way to find out.

Accept my proposal, or continue being a cowardly faggot

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said there are "no religious nuts?"

Link or leave forever and publicly proclaim your love of cock.

you mocked my assertion about religious nuts...safe to assume that's where you were going...and now you're going to hump this to avoid addressing this list you won't provide...how sad

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know cyber bullying is just as bad as real bullying... the cyber bruises are just so painful... at least if you are a fag...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it's like to be cuckolded, but sounds kinky, and Id like to know how I sign up

by definition....invite b_lake over to fuck your wife....you watch it while she tells you you suck and he's better

your pretty fucked up if you like it

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said last week, someone confirmed it

i didnt scour/read old threads, someone here sent me a link...i just saw i was mentioned a lot both days

bahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah

He doesn't read my posts but knows I confirmed it

and someone cared enough to send him supposed links to the threads last week to see my posts

anyone gonna take the blame on that one?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The books were worse...everything playing out now with Theon (and I'm an episode or 2 behind on the show) wasn't revealed until book 5...we were given hints...and I could spoil some of it for you if you really want me to explain further...but I'd recommend just letting it play out...

And as far as this year? Buckle the fuck up....it's coming....and you'll understand why all those dry conversations were necessary...I can't really elaborate without potentially spoiling the single biggest event(s) in the series thus far (all 5 books)....but...it's coming...and it blew my fucking mind...

LOL ... absolutely ... insane

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kicked allergies ass all season......until today, they are going in for the KO punch