• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pickles...you have to check out my posts from last night on yesterdays thread.....your the only one who hasnt laughed at me...i want to get that out of the way....so we can get on the road to recovery

LOL ... I'll check it out now

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ContentImage-2857-279774-DrPepper2.jpg

FUCKING BLADE BABY!!! Eating tree bark like nobody's fucking business. Washes it down with a 12 oz can of Dr. Pepper. He prefers it in the can.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i hope you fuckers enjoyed it...because that shit aint happenin again

Bullshit.

Drunken posts come as natural to you as a cock on uno's chin.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock especially. JD Downs, they have proven they are bigot trash over the years. They have gotten too descriptive for it too simply be saying something to get a reaction.

I'd love for you to elaborate on exactly how you've concluded I'm a bigot...and what type of bigotry we talking about here?

Racism and bigotry in general fly so far against my beliefs in liberty, it's comical when someone tries this with me.

By the way? I'm pro Gay "marriage", I just don't think it should be called "marriage" only because that's a religious institution that the state has tried to hijack...

Everyone should have "civil unions" in regards to how the state sees their relationship...and if it's 2 consenting adults? Who am I to get in the way of their happiness?

If you're basing this on my position in regards to Jason Collins? My issue with him has exactly 0% to do with him being gay...and 100% to do with him being an opportunistic coward that waited until his career was virtually over to come out...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the blue jays lose...you dont make nightly appearances cock breath

and for the record...you missed quite a show last night

The jays were winning most of the night. You might have a point if they were losing and i was posting prior to loss. Not so much if my last post was late afternoon early evening. But thats not the case. Oh and so i see you were punch drunk last night

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
i have not seen that motherfucker all day;...he ios dodging me because we fuckig owned those pieces of shit jay and he knows it and they are beaky fuckin faggots..

that one is my favorite

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
The jays were winning most of the night. You might have a point if they were losing and i was posting prior to loss. Not so much if my last post was late afternoon early evening. But thats not the case. Oh and so i see you were punch drunk last night

nope i went to the game and had maximum fun

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock especially. JD Downs, they have proven they are bigot trash over the years. They have gotten too descriptive for it too simply be saying something to get a reaction.

wait, who said this? im the farthest from a bigot you can get.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fcukin uno...dont be such a fucking faggot more peoplr eould like you...but too much your a faggot...john isnt a faggot even though sometimes he want people to think he is an asshole....you always get faggoty when people dont tell you what you like

lets go mets

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wait, who said this? im the farthest from a bigot you can get.

Cowboy...really...you needed me to tell you? Who else calls me "downs"?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who doesnt though?? i mean they all smoke too much sausage...

I dont know.

I remember March 12, 2007 when he specifically said he didnt have a problem with fags, he posted it on cbs at about noon EST.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have not seen that motherfucker all day;...he ios dodging me because we fuckig owned those pieces of shit jay and he knows it and they are beaky fuckin faggots..

that one is my favorite

Are you blind. I am in the room. Or are you still drunk