• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it was just cowboy

no biggy

He said he'd like to have a beer with some us and 'rock especially'...someone cut his post at a weird spot lol

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he really means what he says as he said the same things years and years ago. As I said my compass is simply more accurate than yours. Most of you guys are the types I could find myself having a beer with. Rock especially. JD Downs, they have proven they are bigot trash over the years. They have gotten too descriptive for it too simply be saying something to get a reaction. At some point ones values and morals would have forced them to say they were joking. They have never done so because they are serious about their hatred.

cowboys full post

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know.

I remember March 12, 2007 when he specifically said he didnt have a problem with fags, he posted it on cbs at about noon EST.

Oh black francis... as you said we can use black and gay interchangeably so that makes you gay francis... Calling the mob, lets bash that jason collins wannabee....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he'd like to have a beer with some us and 'rock especially'...someone cut his post at a weird spot lol

hahhahhaha

well then, that makes more sense

im awesome to drink with

blue moons on me, cowboy, if you ever come to the area

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahhahhaha

im awesome to drink with

Do you put a slice of orange in there?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat

Blue Jays suck

That's all for today

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad. That post was from last night. Lmao.. you drunk as hell and still thinking about me. Well thank brad fuckin lincoln or better yet john gibbons for that gift win last night.. uggghhh

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad. That post was from last night. Lmao.. you drunk as hell and still thinking about me. Well thank brad fuckin lincoln or better yet john gibbons for that gift win last night.. uggghhh

And now it's the Sox turn to right the ship:suds:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love for you to elaborate on exactly how you've concluded I'm a bigot...and what type of bigotry we talking about here?

Racism and bigotry in general fly so far against my beliefs in liberty, it's comical when someone tries this with me.

By the way? I'm pro Gay "marriage", I just don't think it should be called "marriage" only because that's a religious institution that the state has tried to hijack...

Everyone should have "civil unions" in regards to how the state sees their relationship...and if it's 2 consenting adults? Who am I to get in the way of their happiness?

If you're basing this on my position in regards to Jason Collins? My issue with him has exactly 0% to do with him being gay...and 100% to do with him being an opportunistic coward that waited until his career was virtually over to come out...

You see, the morals and values instilled in Down forced him to wipe the slate clean and I respect him fro that.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh black francis... as you said we can use black and gay interchangeably so that makes you gay francis... Calling the mob, lets bash that jason collins wannabee....

its actually fag francis, and i pointed this out last week.

and to be clear, i wasnt the one who said they were interchangeable.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat

Blue Jays suck

That's all for today

No argument from me today. I am drained.. last night took a lot from me. Dickey pitched well had the lead till the eighth. Delabar give up a bomb to escobar. Have a chance to go ahead against rodney and dont. I am drained. I havent given up but its getting harder with losses like that

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drop a shot of Cointreau into my Blue Moon.

-

corona

drink enough so neck is empty

pour in shot of corona

put in lime

drink

repeat procedure until dirt's posts look intelligent

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahhahhaha

im awesome to drink with

one of these days when I upgrade my ride, get a valid inspection sticker and an armour suit to protect my vital organs we'll have to toss a few back

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it was just cowboy

no biggy

Come on rock you should know when engaged in a discussion where front running bitch downs and or the likes of VP, you must read their quoted print in its original context. I was being nice to ya big guy lol