• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, you take what he has literally. I think he's just fucking with us. Just like I want B_Lake to run my tobacco farm when I retire.

No he really means what he says as he said the same things years and years ago. As I said my compass is simply more accurate than yours. Most of you guys are the types I could find myself having a beer with. Rock especially. JD Downs, they have proven they are bigot trash over the years. They have gotten too descriptive for it too simply be saying something to get a reaction. At some point ones values and morals would have forced them to say they were joking. They have never done so because they are serious about their hatred.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the only thing that bothers me about JD is his clear cut bigotry. I hate that shit. You people ignore for some reason I don't get. It used to be all fun with him then the reds started sacking and now he is some bitter asshole scumbag that has some extremely distorted views on non sports related topics. My life, morals, and values cannot allow me to just blow it off as Internet banter. Obviously my compass is more accurate though.

Just a guess, Cowboy, but me thinks he says those things to get a response just like the one you provided.

Uno's comment yesterday, on the other hand, 100% bullshit and shameful, because unlike Johnny who simply loves to troll, I think Uno genuinely meant it. I just don't get some people some times.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my plans to come to NYC, catch a Yankees game with Dirt, grab a few beers, couple call-girls and a bag of blow is out of the question, or am I reading more into this than I should?

Oh no Gen, it's only a ring and a piece of paper

You and I are still on

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a guess, Cowboy, but me thinks he says those things to get a response just like the one you provided.

Uno's comment yesterday, on the other hand, 100% bullshit and shameful, because unlike Johnny who simply loves to troll, I think Uno genuinely meant it. I just don't get some people some times.

No, JD truly hates gay people. I think you are wrong this time.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down isnt a bigot. He might be angry at times but not a bigot. Your compass is off, trust me with both guys. You just have it in for them and think you're pissing them off. My compass is just fine. Down points out when someone else is being the bigot. Youd dispute this, but youd be wrong.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down isnt a bigot. He might be angry at times but not a bigot. Your compass is off, trust me with both guys. You just have it in for them and think you're pissing them off. My compass is just fine. Down points out when someone else is being the bigot. Youd dispute this, but youd be wrong.

I disagree.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, JD truly hates gay people. I think you are wrong this time.

How do you get that from typed words you read on an interface? JD might be a 70 year old woman who lives in a shoe and has 300 cats. He might be Joey Votto. You don't know who or what he is. Stop assuming that you do.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Since when am i not here dickface..

when the blue jays lose...you dont make nightly appearances cock breath

and for the record...you missed quite a show last night

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you get that from typed words you read on an interface? JD might be a 70 year old woman who lives in a shoe and has 300 cats. He might be Joey Votto. You don't know who or what he is. Stop assuming that you do.

Don't worry I can tell you just like to make people laugh. Written word carry a tone that communicate the spirit. I COMPLETELY forgot the things JD said on CBS years ago with similar topics. The are consistent as consistent can be.