• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The phillies fuckin suck

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question. She's answered that by putting up with me for almost 9 years. Just doing it, small ceremony and all

Good shit, Dirt...I'm going on 7 years with my old lady...Hopefully common law marriage is good enough for her...I'm sure it is not...She'll get her way eventually...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question. She's answered that by putting up with me for almost 9 years. Just doing it, small ceremony and all

-

i've been putting up with your for longer than that

and you havent put out yet

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole Hamels is going to have the same year as cliff lee last year

they never fuckin score when he pitches

TRADE ALL THESE FAGGOTS

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about if the argument is stupid and its not working? Seems ground to be attacked when ever anyone feels like it. It seems like you have a problem with the fact he has a nice looking wife. And the only conclusion you can draw is that he spends a little too much time here for your liking. But when he's not here probably spending the quality time with his gorgeous wife and family, hes a "Front running bitch, who doesnt want to talk about the Reds".

So yeah.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole Hamels is going to have the same year as cliff lee last year

they never fuckin score when he pitches

TRADE ALL THESE FAGGOTS

But you said that they're about to make a run!!!

:hail:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said that they're about to make a run!!!

:hail:

I cant take them anymore ... everytime the bats look like theyre gonna wake up, they dont

F them its been 2 years of this shit now .... at the least they should try firiing Charlie. Maybe they could try manufacturing some runs here and there then

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant take them anymore ... everytime the bats look like theyre gonna wake up, they dont

F them its been 2 years of this shit now .... at the least they should try firiing Charlie. Maybe they could try manufacturing some runs here and there then

Hi

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm running low on funds, how about I cook breakfast and you take her out for a dinner somewhere nice and I finish her night off the right way?

2 in the Temple?

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And bad news for Dr. Jack Ramsay... his announcing career is over as he plans to begin battle on personal medical condition starting today. That just doesn't sound good to me. Dude is 88, so I'm sure it's not tonsilitis.

ICON in this town still, and always will be.

Good luck to the Dr

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about if the argument is stupid and its not working? Seems ground to be attacked when ever anyone feels like it. It seems like you have a problem with the fact he has a nice looking wife. And the only conclusion you can draw is that he spends a little too much time here for your liking. But when he's not here probably spending the quality time with his gorgeous wife and family, hes a "Front running bitch, who doesnt want to talk about the Reds".

So yeah.

No the only thing that bothers me about JD is his clear cut bigotry. I hate that shit. You people ignore for some reason I don't get. It used to be all fun with him then the reds started sacking and now he is some bitter asshole scumbag that has some extremely distorted views on non sports related topics. My life, morals, and values cannot allow me to just blow it off as Internet banter. Obviously my compass is more accurate though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jackson 5 - michael jackson= pedaphilia

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, you take what he has literally. I think he's just fucking with us. Just like I want B_Lake to run my tobacco farm when I retire.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good shit, Dirt...I'm going on 7 years with my old lady...Hopefully common law marriage is good enough for her...I'm sure it is not...She'll get her way eventually...

Same thing man. I went from never wanting to do it, to thinking she deserves it, cause I know a part of her is dissapointed and gave up on asking about it.
It will be a nice surprise, unless my sister in law, her best friend, yaps her gums, she will have no idea