• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skip Bayless

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he can be a cocky little shit sometimes.

Sometimes? He comes off as pretty arrogant to me most of the time.

Additionally, Ron Jaworski and Merrill Hoge were talking about who the top dog in the NFC was. Jaws picked the Falcons (of course - in my book he's in the same page with Collinsworth and Bradshaw as some of the biggest Niner antagonists out there). Hoge, however, picked the 49ers because of their ability to run the ball and stop the run - Atlanta is currently ranked 22nd in terms of rushing yards allowed per game.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Atlanta I would put around 3 or 4 in the NFC.

I don't think their best would beat the 9ers and Giants best and I'm debating if their best would beat the Bears and a healthier Packers team best either.

We'll get a better idea where Atlanta stands when they play the Giants in a couple weeks.

As far as the Skins go I like RGIII but I don't think they are top 5 NFC good. I mean their last two wins are against the Eagles and Cowboys and who isn't smoking those guys lately.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't have Atlanta as one of his top 5 teams in the NFC as of today. He has SF as his top team. Then in no particular order he has NYG, CHI, GB, and WAS.

If the 49er defense continues to improve like it has, I agree that the Niners are right near the top. I'd certainly have any 10 and 1 team though in my top 5.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta I would put around 3 or 4 in the NFC.

I don't think their best would beat the 9ers and Giants best and I'm debating if their best would beat the Bears and a healthier Packers team best either.

We'll get a better idea where Atlanta stands when they play the Giants in a couple weeks.

As far as the Skins go I like RGIII but I don't think they are top 5 NFC good. I mean their last two wins are against the Eagles and Cowboys and who isn't smoking those guys lately.

I know much of the Eagles' problems are offensive turnovers, but even Carolina beat the Eagles with a good offensive output. Cam didn't find a way to lose against them because the Eagles were too determined to find away to beat themselves.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know much of the Eagles' problems are offensive turnovers, but even Carolina beat the Eagles with a good offensive output. Cam didn't find a way to lose against them because the Eagles were too determined to find away to beat themselves.

Funny you mention that because guess what, SAS and Skip are talking about the Eagles right now and how that defense has already given up on the season.:popsnoidea:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to skip today. He made a case for Teo to be the Heisman winner.

Then actually went on to say, he would be the next Ray Lewis and should be drafted #1 overall?

Buy or Sell?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith are a joke. They just say controversial things for the attention/ratings when they "argue" over things on that show. I do not even watch ESPN whenever they are on. Thats what NFL Network is for :)

One of the worst programs on television, IMO. They are extremely annoying.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Watching FT today Skip was pretty hard on Harbaugh for his lack of decisiveness but I don't think a lot of analysts have figured out is Harbaugh is very careful to prop his players up as much as possible to the media which is what I think he's doing in this case.

Everyone knows that CK is the guy and will be the guy going forward barring a case where he struggles mightily. And by struggle mightily I don't mean a bad series or even a bad game but putting together a couple of bad games with no sign of breaking out of it.