• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sit Start Week 8

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half ppr

ZMoss, JFord, Otton, or Shepard, leaning Otton

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half ppr

Moss is the safest...

Otton is probably the move... but id still go Moss over otton... just because of TE floor... Otton needs to show to me that he is an elite TE before i would start him over a RB or WR...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss is the safest...

Otton is probably the move... but id still go Moss over otton... just because of TE floor... Otton needs to show to me that he is an elite TE before i would start him over a RB or WR...

That's exactly where I was 2 weeks ago, but can't ignore Brown's emergence where he's getting the most valuable snaps/touches over Moss for Cincy right now where Otton is now the pass catcher with most familiarity/snaps with Baker.

Will be an interesting one that I go back and forth on a few times. Would be funny to see Sterling Shepard lead the TB WR room after everyone grabbed McMillian and Palmer off waivers

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly where I was 2 weeks ago, but can't ignore Brown's emergence where he's getting the most valuable snaps/touches over Moss for Cincy right now where Otton is now the pass catcher with most familiarity/snaps with Baker.

Will be an interesting one that I go back and forth on a few times. Would be funny to see Sterling Shepard lead the TB WR room after everyone grabbed McMillian and Palmer off waivers

yea, the bucs receivers are a crap shoot... i doubt there will be week to week consistency... but that also hurts Otton as well... sure he is a TE, and he is not fighting with WRs... but if the offense has no identity then he could be even less consistent than he was when it was a pass funnel with godwin and Evans...

thats what scares me with Otton, you really have no clue what the offense will do, and unlike Njoku for cleveland and Bowers for the Raiders, the bucs have NEVER used otton as the main receiver for a lenghtly period of time... nor is his talent up there with Bowers to force the case...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half ppr

Definitely not JFord.

Crazy to start a TE in a flex but I agree with you here. I like Otton from those options. Once Godwin and Evans went down Baker targeted him a lot. I guess we will see how much he looks for him this week

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bit of a risk but I'd go Otton. He's been ok so far, having a good relationship with Baker and now he's the only pass catcher left that has anything established. Should see some increased targets though the Bucs will also rely more on the committee of backs in various formations. Either way, you're probably hoping for a TD to salvage a day with the options you listed and Otton has the best chance imo

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half ppr

Only because the SOB beat me in a league - once my Evans went out. .... then again Monkey you know my track record this yr - he'll probably hit IR before the day is done.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

FLEX - start one
Chase Brown vs CLE
Bucky vs ATL
Tre Tucker vs KC

Tucker really isn't in consideration but I thought I would throw him in there

FLEX - start one
Wan'Dale vs PIT
Mattison vs KC
Bateman vs CLE
Atwell vs MIN
Lockett vs BUF

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

FLEX - start one
Chase Brown vs CLE
Bucky vs ATL
Tre Tucker vs KC

FLEX - start one
Wan'Dale vs PIT
Mattison vs KC
Bateman vs CLE
Atwell vs MIN
Lockett vs BUF

id go brown and Mattison...

not a mattison fan at all... but safest option, and most likely to get a TD..

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

FLEX - start one
Chase Brown vs CLE
Bucky vs ATL
Tre Tucker vs KC

FLEX - start one
Wan'Dale vs PIT
Mattison vs KC
Bateman vs CLE
Atwell vs MIN
Lockett vs BUF

Brown is a lock for me until we see otherwise on Sundays

Give me Bateman if Flowers is out, Lockett if DK is out and Flowers plays would be my next choice. Bateman if both DK and Flowers play.

I do not trust WanDale or Mattison

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss is the safest...
You sure? He's had 3 straight games of single-digit carries. Think Chase has supplanted him as the lead back. In fact some sites list Moss as the RB2.

I think Chubb is eased in and Ford should get a decent split, if not more. Divisional games can be like the Lions-Vikings last week too.
Think Baker trusts Otton. But it wouldn't shock me to see the Bucs come out running the ball, knowing that they have a depleted WR corp.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give me Bateman if Flowers is out, Lockett if DK is out and Flowers plays would be my next choice. Bateman if both DK and Flowers play.

Agree with this. Lockett #1 for me too.

It appears DK and Flowers did not practice again today. Bateman and Lockett could be good plays for teams this week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure? He's had 3 straight games of single-digit carries. Think Chase has supplanted him as the lead back. In fact some sites list Moss as the RB2.

I think Chubb is eased in and Ford should get a decent split, if not more. Divisional games can be like the Lions-Vikings last week too.
Think Baker trusts Otton. But it wouldn't shock me to see the Bucs come out running the ball, knowing that they have a depleted WR corp.

Just looked up on fantasy pros using their WHO SHOULD I START function

They would start Otton over Moss, Moss over shepard, Shepard over Ford

Otton was 56% over Moss... which is super close...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep would not surprise me at all if White and Irving are both used a lot but what if they get behind by two scores? Baker can still check down to either or throw some screens but there has to be someone else. I don't think the options are very appetizing though. TB WR/TE might be a non-play until proven otherwise.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

id start Lockett over bateman(assuming both DK and Flowers dont play)... Bateman, even in his huge game last week still only got 4 catches.... no reason to think that is going to improve... as the weapons in baltimore are just much better than seattle...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id start Lockett over bateman(assuming both DK and Flowers dont play)... Bateman, even in his huge game last week still only got 4 catches.... no reason to think that is going to improve... as the weapons in baltimore are just much better than seattle...

There's people who start the WR1 for the league MVP QB

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

And there's people that don't

90 Day Fiance Idiot GIF by TLC