• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Signs?

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly uses pictures of Rocky Balboa, Bart Simpson, cheesesteaks, or whatever, to tell the players which offensive play he wants run.
Do you think that this would be an effective tool to diminish the influence of the noise in Seattle or would the noise still be too loud?
I'm not saying that they would win there. I just wanted to know if the noise would be the problem that it is for other teams.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly uses pictures of Rocky Balboa, Bart Simpson, cheesesteaks, or whatever, to tell the players which offensive play he wants run.
Do you think that this would be an effective tool to diminish the influence of the noise in Seattle or would the noise still be too loud?
I'm not saying that they would win there. I just wanted to know if the noise would be the problem that it is for other teams.

Not going to lie, I live in the Northwest and am driven nuts all day listening to Hawks fans, if the Birds come here in the playoffs and beat them I don't give two shits what they do in the rest of the playoffs, that's like a frickn Super Bowl win to me....

To answer your question I think it would be huge, Kelly knows about the noise being from up here, he will dial it in and they wont have issues of false starts...

IrishEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The signs are actually used for the defensive calls. Three guys (all dressed the same) signal in the offensive plays with hand signals. But yeah, that will help in a loud place... He also practices with music playing loudly to simulate that type confusion.