• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick, Your Opinion on Sam Bradford?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...Is it still the same?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A RESULT OF BRIAN SHOTTY!

I dunno, the guy is almost playing Alex Smith type like football (in terms of avoiding mistakes) while also being a bit more agressive with his passes (in terms of going for big plays). He's doing that with lesser talent at his disposal. I'm afraid to see what whe Rams will give him to work with via high draft picks in 2013.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, the guy is almost playing Alex Smith type like football (in terms of avoiding mistakes) while also being a bit more agressive with his passes (in terms of going for big plays). He's doing that with lesser talent at his disposal. I'm afraid to see what whe Rams will give him to work with via high draft picks in 2013.

Who would have ever known that statement would one day be used as a connotation for something "good"

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who would have ever known that statement would one day be used as a connotation for something "good"

:alien: Alex Smith is getting help from extraterrestrials in a form of a head coach. That's why!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:alien: Alex Smith is getting help from extraterrestrials in a form of a head coach. That's why!

Yessir, I do believe you are 100% correct!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about making a sticky overreaction thread. What do you think Bingo?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his rookie year, during his sophomore year I read someone lament that he was playing like Alex Smith (before people caught notice that Alex was playing better). Now that Bradford's playing better, mistake-free football, people say that he's playing Alex Smith football, as Bem said, a good thing. Before and after the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam was a diamond in the rough. He has all the skills to be a great QB. Size, arm strength, knowledge and just an all around great athlete. The more playmakers around him the better he will get. Sure I'm a homer but he also was recognized as the best QB in college when he won the hesiman then later recognized as a great QB when he was drafted #1, coming off a season ending surgery. How many #1 picks have done that?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is still operating with less than what Smith has and is doing as good or better. He was the real deal coming out of Oklahoma and now with the Rams starting to build around him I think everybody will see what this kid is all about. Although the gap has narrowed quite a bit Bradford is still > Smith.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam was a diamond in the rough. He has all the skills to be a great QB. Size, arm strength, knowledge and just an all around great athlete. The more playmakers around him the better he will get. Sure I'm a homer but he also was recognized as the best QB in college when he won the hesiman then later recognized as a great QB when he was drafted #1, coming off a season ending surgery. How many #1 picks have done that?

You may be a homer but your sentiments are accurate.